Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you like to have sex with me?

Would you have sex with a stranger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
foreigngirl said:
I would never have sex with a stranger or a guy that I know for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 + ...weeks

Damn, so how long would it take a guy to get into your pants?

cyrex said:
uhhh can't you tell, she is a rug muncher!

LOL no she's not...................

The more i look at that avatar of hers the more i think im gonna marry a macedonian chick.......

NO. Might be a dude in drag with nasty warts all over

Whiskey

CYREX and Whiskey - oh, that was so harsh :( american guys just dont understand why would a girl withhold sex for a while

Sanel - I dunno, depends on the person, I never had any time set for that, but surely not on the first or second date

foreigngirl said:
CYREX and Whiskey - oh, that was so harsh :( american guys just dont understand why would a girl withhold sex for a while

Sanel - I dunno, depends on the person, I never had any time set for that, but surely not on the first or second date

Yeah, those guys could be somewhat harsh sometimes...........even though i know they dont mean harm.

What you said makes sense, and thats respectable. The anticipation is what kills us guys, but eventually wait pays off.

P.S. If girls give up easy, after the first time we rock them we lose interest, cause as soon as we turn out backs we know they will go fuck around. Those arent girlfriend materials........

Sanel27 said:
Yeah, those guys could be somewhat harsh sometimes...........even though i know they dont mean harm.

What you said makes sense, and thats respectable. The anticipation is what kills us guys, but eventually wait pays off.

P.S. If girls give up easy, after the first time we rock them we lose interest, cause as soon as we turn out backs we know they will go fuck around. Those arent girlfriend materials........

I know they are playing... :) Thats not even half as bad as it gets in C&C

all of that you just said - thats exactly what my reason is or was :whatever:

cyrex said:
For the record I am not a woman I accidently clicked the wrong one

BUt YES I would

Hell I'd even be the one to ask.

at 6'4 305lbs I sure as hell hope your not a woman...lol

It's funny, I just had this shit happen last week. Ok, it wasn't right when I first saw her, but close. She was bartending and got me pretty fucked up drinkin Patron. When the bar closed she said she was gonna drive me home cause she didnt think I should drive. Well there was no way we were going to my house. Then she said "we should just stop playin games and get a hotel cause I know you want to have sex with me". And she wanted to fucking pay for the hotel! This was all within like two hours of meeting. You know what I did? I fucking went home. Am I an idiot or what? Don't worry bros, I went back to that bar a couple times this week and I got that shit set up for this weekend. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom