Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would this be gay?

ha.. i would suggest that having one's anus stimulated during sex with a woman does not make you the mo..

At the gym you see a guy that is naked and you get a chubbie you are the mo...

make sense??

its only gay if you are attracted to men or fool around with men. your wife could bang you in the ass with a 12 foot dildo and it would still not make you gay unless you fantasized it was a guy ramming your asshole. if your wife or gf licks, fingers, or uses a vibe in your butthole you arent gay unless you like men. its called anal play.

LOL at all these fucking excuses.

ha.. i would suggest that having one's anus stimulated during sex with a woman does not make you the mo...
agree! all it makes you is open minded enough to enjoy non-traditional getting off.

experiment and enjoy! :artist:

I guess we all have concepts confused...isn't gay male-male relationship? I guess if we stick to the technical fact, having a girl messing with your brown eye doesn't make you gay...however, if you fantasize with a real cawk while your girl is fingering you, then YOU ARE gay. The same if you enjoy it and ask for more and bigger in your ass, that's something weird...but if you do the sacrifice to feed your girl's freak fantasy, i guess there's nothing wrong. Your ass is just another hole. As long as you don't tear your ass apart with a baseball bat, everything is fine.

I don't see the attraction to have it done though...

Travis that is one funny end to a thread! Good luck to ya!

its only gay if you are attracted to men or fool around with men. your wife could bang you in the ass with a 12 foot dildo and it would still not make you gay unless you fantasized it was a guy ramming your asshole. if your wife or gf licks, fingers, or uses a vibe in your butthole you arent gay unless you like men. its called anal play.

12 foot?? wouldn't that kill him??

yea, i'm sure that would kill him..

Top Bottom