Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did I pass this piece of ass up? Would you have passed it up?

G

Golfer18--old

The night before Thanksgiving is a big night here in Baton Rouge. My sister asked me to go outwith her and her friends. I said ok. So we go to her friends house. None of her friends had seen mein years. They were "damn you have grown up." Well i played that all off. We all go to the club. One of her friends has a shirt that is tied in the back and says "Gold Digger" on the front. She is AMAZING. Well we are at the club for an hour. She then asks me to go with her to NightLife. I tell her I can't because im not 21. She says "trust me ill get you in." So i tell everyone bye and we leave. On the way there she starts making comments like, "If i was your age i would rock your world." I politely laugh and blow them off. Im thinking its got to be the alcohol. She then starts licking on my neck while im driving. All the males can say what they WOULD have done, but im so shocked i can't believe this. For one she has a boyfriend who is my friend. So its pretty weird. Well we go in the club and she says "Im not feeling good, can you take me home." I tell her sure trying to be a nice guy. Well outside the club she starts stumbling. So i pick her up and carry to the car. Shit! The car was about 250 yards away. Well, while carrying her starts making some really sexual comments in my ear. She told me some things that i have NEVER thought i would hear from my future wife. Well after carrying her to the car, I put her in the backseat to avoid future problems. Im thinking. Should i hit that or just play like its not happening. By now i am so revved up I almost take my workout straps and strap my hands to the steering wheel. On the way home she unbuckles her safety belt and starts licking my ear. OH MY GOD. I have never wanted to fuck someone more than at this time in my life. I tell her to chill she has boyfriend who i am friends with. She then leans over and starts rubbing my chest. I tell her again "remeber your dating someone for four years" She tells he doesnt matter. Then she tries to kiss me while im going down the road. I pull away, damn that bitch can kiss. Well she keeps doing this. I get to her house and pull her out the car and carry her inside. I look like an asshole. I got a hard on carrying this girl. What a funny site.:D Well i contol myself and lay her face down on her bed. (so she doesnt choke on her own throw up if she throws up) Well i go to walk out and she grabs my shirt. She says, "please stay you wont regret it" I tell her i have to go and explain to her she has a boyfriend. Well i saw her today in the health club.I thoughtshe would be embarassed. Fuck no. She comes over and starts talking to me asking me what im doing this weekend and for me come out with her. So now im between a rock and hard place. I think because i didnt have sex with her she wants to have sex even more. I dont think anyone in their right mind would turn this girl down, except me :bawling: What do i do?

Yeah i know. What do you think i shoud now? Im a friend to a friend before pussy ANYday. If she keeps approaching what do i do?

Every situation is different and it all depends on how close you are to this guy. If he was one of my close brother-like buddies, I'd spill the beans on this whore. If he's just an aquaintance type, keep quiet and don't get mixed up in this.

But if you do spill the beans on her, protect yourself. She may try to counter-story and say you fucked her.

Since he is your friend, the level of friendship should guide you. You guys would have to be pretty tight and he would have to trust you implicitly before you should get in this.

How good of a friend is he? Would he do the same? Wlie ya'll were going out where the hell was he? He must not be doing his job!!

Its on of those guys when you see while you working out you "whats up" and keep working out. That is why im worried. Im not that tight with him, so if i tell him he might believe anything she says. Therefore she will keep coming after me. i might just have to hit it.;) j/j

I would definatly go ahead a hit dat ass!! I thought ya'll were good friends. Go-ahead man, if not give me her number!

Diesil

if i could upload i pic i would. I would rate her a 9.4 face wise, and 9.98888 boyd wise. Damn. I gotta hit that. This bitch will melt in your mouth.

Just be prepared to face the consequences if he finds out. But at this point, hit dat shit. Just don't let her con you into thinking she'll date you. If she cheats on him, she'll cheat on you.

He couldnt go to the first club we were at b/c he got in a fight and is banned. i dont know where he was. I know where i was and his was though.:p

Top Bottom