Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why America is a pussy

Chesty...
Hi, I do not believe we met. My name is DBaller. I think if it was up to me, I would give you Colin Powell's job. I think your post is 100% on target. I do think that we are acting like pussies.. but remember one thing... liberals and democrats!!!! So.. you cannot say 100% of Americans... I mean what about you and me?

Hitler Lost cause men like My grandfather bombed the hell out of the oil fields in Ploesti

He had no feesable way at the time to stop the fires while fighting and no time to build up more Refineries to supply his troops so in a since that statement was correct

though he didn't do much to take the oil and gas from civilians and countries he took over.

I can only imagine what our bombing capabilities must really be like considering my grandfather was held as a POW in a school that was completely surounded by oil refineries and not one stray bomb landed in the school compound

I mean that we that want to act and protect the country are overruled by that 100% that was elected to power.

Yes, I would love his job!

My .02

I agree with some parts of your posts Chesty, being ex-military myself. We have pussy-footed too long with these people. We should have leveled a few of these countries years ago. To me, the Gulf War was a farce. However, we need to leave these countries alone. Get out....the hell with the oil......we just have to adjust and quit driving gas guzzlers. If we run out, we'll find alternative sources. We already have. If these countries can survive without us, great who cares? I don't. And as long as we're giving them something, then they find us useful. I would just stop buying oil from them...tell everybody here to tighten their belts, spend my money creating alternative transportation. I wouldn't mind riding my Hawg to save on gas, or a fucking bicycle. I would lock in my Allied friends to trade goods with, but for the most part, Americans would have to rely on American products, and people. Education would be a priority again....and just clean up the country......I'm still pissed we didn't make all airports security the same.......What kind of Bshit is that?

It is gov't propaganda. Airports are no more safer today than they were five years ago. Period.

I agree, right now we support most of the world because we buy most of the worlds products. We stop doing that and the world returns to the dark ages.

chesty said:
It is gov't propaganda. Airports are no more safer today than they were five years ago. Period.

I agree, right now we support most of the world because we buy most of the worlds products. We stop doing that and the world returns to the dark ages.

No they aren't......can you imagine what would happen to countries like China, japan....who sell a shitload of electronics here.....that yen....wouldn't be worth the paper they make it with. Self-contained, baby. Arm the country, protect the borders with extreme measures....like some of the ones I've crossed overseas......keep our miltary tech, right here...don't sell a fucking can of graphite.

That is right. We need to become Isolationists again. And when someone fucks with us we fuck 'em over till they beg for a merciful death.

chesty said:
That is right. We need to become Isolationists again. And when someone fucks with us we fuck 'em over till they beg for a merciful death.

The economic reprocussions of this would be horrible. It didn't work after WWI, and it won't work ever again.

chesty said:

GO CHESTY!!!!

It worked just fine for us. It was the Treaty of Versailles that screwed over Germany. But, you know, we pounded the axis powers into the dirt and if we had left them there we would not be in this bullshit right now. Oh we would have different bullshit, but at least we truly would be the King.

Economic reprucussions for whom? Us, I think not. For the rest of the world? Oh well you lose.

Top Bottom