Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why America is a pussy

That is an excelent point Chesty!

chesty said:

The problem is, we are no longer a Soverign nation. It used to be that we did not ask permission to defend ourselves. Now we go around asking if it is okay to defend ourselves, and at the same time promising to be tolerant and understand where the little dickhead killers are coming from.

In the Middle East, killing each other is a common daily occurence and all of these people are supposedly related in some way! The culture there is wacked. They don't have a problem with seeing who can fuck up the other one better. I guess it's a sport to them. While alot of countries over there have nuclear weapons, they don't have the means to drop it in America unless it's some suitcase nuke as you described. We have the means to drop the bomb anywhere in the world repeatedly. I guess it is like a big family over there...you know...they can fight and kill their family members at any time but if a foreigner comes in a fucks with them they join together. It's a tricky situation nonetheless! We need TELL these other nations...Look..This is what we are going to do whether you agree or not...if you don't like it...TOUGH! Don't even think about retaliating on us or you'll be toast yourself! That's called strong arming but what the Hell...I bet it would work! I agree with your post!

Later!

chesty i like you brother but you need to realize a few things and not be so quick to bash the way we are handling this shit....first off we have no idea what is going on right now .....you need to realize this isnt the fucking gulf war....this is a wholy war and its not just bin laden..in fact he is a very small part of our problem over there....besides having to protect israel the rest of the countries on our side we are facing a problem like no other and our troops are in dead mans land....the core to the problem is NOT fucking laden its IRAQ and the cocksucker SADDAM...we are at great risk of 1000's of our troops being wiped out by not only bio.cehm attack but also NUKES...i will bet my last dollar iraq has a nuke the can strike any middle east country....we also have pakistan and india to deal with..they both have nukes...

this war will be like no other and the odds of a nuclear weapon going off is very high...we are 3 weeks into this....we have to get all our land, sea and air in place ......laden and his small group is a non event..we could wipe them out in a blink..our problem is iraq and that is what we are setting up for....

keep in mind attacking israel for these people is just as good as attacking the united states....so no disrespect to you but you really need to back off and look at the big picture here

If the Middle East collectively decides to cut off our oil...we are fucked. Histroians say Hitler lost because he ran out of oil. That is why he was so desparately trying to drive to the Russian oil fields. Thank God for the Russian winters. Interesting points that M.O.D. makes about Iraq. Makes some sense. This is a huge problem like no other we have ever faced. I like the idea of taking the time to make the right decisions. Our economy depends on good relations with the rest of the world. And America wasn't winning any popularity contests to begin with. We are an OVERLY greedy nation and others resent our arrogance and wealth. If I listened to Hollywood and the media, the only thing I would care about is making a buck. Sick.

Test boy said:
If the Middle East collectively decides to cut off our oil...we are fucked.

wrong...we have more than enough oil in alaska to last us forever...i think its time we start fucking drilling our own...fuck the arabs and their oil

I see the big picture, I refer to Desert Storm specifically for the reason that I stated. We were allowed to get our shit together, and in place. Yes, they see this as a holy war. We do not. We see it as a minor inconvenience.

Look around. What do we see back here. The pres telling us get on with your live's, go fly, we have fixed the problem (when they haven't) travel, spend, enjoy, we will take care of you. Oh, by the way, there is 100% chance of another attack with or without retaliation.

Yes, Husseing is a big problem. And we need to take him out as well.

I want people to start getting pissed. We don't need to see everything we are doing military wise on CNN, but we do need to see that we are doing what needs to be done. And coalition building is not what needs to be done.

If we have the oil to last us, then why bother with protecting the overseas supply? Why not just tell those other country's, look, we are going to use your air space, your land, if you want to fight us for it, so be it. When we are done we will take care of you, till then stay out of the way.

I don't buy the covert shit, it took 3 months from Pearl Harbor, etc. Colin Powell, Condaleaza Rice, and now Rumsfeld have all but advised the president to become a pussy.

I want America to get pissed, I want those on this board to get pissed. Get pissed at what has been done to you. Get pissed at what is being done to you. The time for talk is over. Action is what we need and what we should demand.

chesty we are heading into what could very well be a nuclear war.....we fucked up not killing saddam a long time ago...

That I do agree with 100% And I do believe that sooner, not later we will have a nuclear war, it may not involve a large portion of the US mainland, but it will nonetheless be bad enough.

I have always felt that we will go through this before we can proceed to the next step in our evolution. Hold on here it comes.

Is anyone pissed yet?

Colonel Kurtz

" I've seen horrors...horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that...But you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terrorare your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.
They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces...Seems a thousand centuries ago...We went into a camp to innoculate the children. We left the camp after we had innoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every innoculated arm. There
they were in a pile...A pile of little arms. And I remember...I...I...I cried... I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized...like I was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead...And I thought:
My God...the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters...These were men...trained cadres...these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love...but they had the strength...the strength...to do that. If I had ten
divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordal instincts to kill without feeling...without passion... without judgement...without judgement.
Because it's judgement that defeats us. "

Yes, I do to.

The hard thing is to describe to a person who has not seen the horrors of war in such a way that he can understand it. Most Americans do not understand and do not want to understand. That is why we are clammering for tolerance and peace not war rhetoric.

Top Bottom