Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else needs to get laid bad?

The Red Dragon said:
this is to eliminate sex drive? does it destroy attraction to women on a non-physical level?
Nooo.I missunderstood.
The test is to keep things running. The test does make my sexual frustration go through the fucking roof, but the gains are solid and I'm willing to pay the price.
Tren alone. Not for me...It shut me down fast. I added 10 mg a day of Liq Cialias once I started having some errection problems. If I can't jerk off... I'll turn into Ted Bundy.

I got mine last night 3 hours of lovin, but we had to stop cuz she was sore.

so im not fully satisfied,so yes I need to get laid

I've stopped even caring. I guess that's the next step after resignation.

A thought that was just running through my head. I can't go back to my old beau as I am fairly certain that he is doinking other chicks and I can't go back to casual sex with him. I dont want to share him period. But I dont want to give myself to any other man because I am still in love with the old beau even though we dont see each other any more...

But dammit - I sooooooooooooooo need sex. But I KNOW if I do sleep with someone else it will be substandard.

*sniff*

I hate Hate HATE the fact that I have the drive of a 17 y/o boy on test but the fucking morality of a nun.

Ulcasterdropout said:
If I can't jerk off... I'll turn into Ted Bundy.

The problem with masterbating is that it leaves me even MORE horny. I think my damned vibrator is just too efficient and I get off too fast .... or something.

Who knows.... THIS FUCKING SUCKS.

Everytime I think that I would be OK w/just casual sex w/the old beau I really really think about it and I know the sex would do more harm to me than good. :worried:

Top Bottom