Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do you Ladies settle down?

luciano said:
hm, the family has no place in the modern society in well developed country where women have good jobs and the legislation on their side .Kids r grown up only by on parent very well .The only force capable to keep that family united seem to be religious( faith) but that is obsolete today so family too .
In the poor countries is simplier , troubles keep man and women together they need each others help .

You guys are pretty closed minded on this, eh? Men and women are meant to live together, they are different but fit together well. Isn't there an empty feeling when all you do is party, fuck, party, fuck (now I have/am doing my share of this so don't think I am preaching on high)? Can you honestly sit here and tell me that relationships have no long-term value or place in our society? That is precisely why we have so many fucked up kids running around propagating even more fucked up ideas. It's about finding someone you enjoy time with and want to build a life with. Don't let ur broken heart blind you from what could be a great thing.

Also, I am very liberal politically and ideologically but I still see the need for a solid family structure for a multitude of reasons.

TruBalla4Real said:
You guys are pretty closed minded. Men and women are meant to live together, they are different but fit together well. Isn't there an empty feeling when all you do is party, fuck, party, fuck (now I have/am doing my share of this so don't think I am preaching on high)? Can you honestly sit here and tell me that relationships have no long-term value or place in our society? That is precisely why we have so many fucked up kids running around propagating even more fucked up ideas. It's about finding someone you enjoy time with and want to build a life with. Don't let ur broken heart blind you from what could be a great thing.
Your screen name so doesn't fit you.

How'd you get a custom title as a non-plat!?!

dont get me wrong im pro-family , i only consider her fundation as religious and asociate the modern family crisis with lack of faith , thats all .

TruBalla4Real said:
You guys are pretty closed minded on this, eh? Men and women are meant to live together, they are different but fit together well. Isn't there an empty feeling when all you do is party, fuck, party, fuck .

I feel so empty :>(

From an anthropological point of view, marraige and monogomy are unnatural and men and women aren't meant to live together unless it's for a union to raise children

Top Bottom