Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any way to tell if a girl is bisexual?

JerseyArt said:
Alien

Bring along a guy friend and ask her which of you two she thinks is more attractive. If she picks you then you will know she likes girls ;)

^^^that's pretty raw, JA......

Is he really that efemmenite? :confused:

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
^^^that's pretty raw, JA......

Is he really that efemmenite? :confused:

DIV

Mostly below the waste from what I've heard ;)

If she is bi, then you have hit a jackpot havn't you? They are usually open minded and chances of threesomes are highly likely not just possible. All you need to do now is to get her to bite.

Last edited:
JerseyArt said:
Alien

Bring along a guy friend and ask her which of you two she thinks is more attractive. If she picks you then you will know she likes girls ;)

Hahahaha. Nice!

Well, once you are done with her I'm sure she'll be a complete lesbian. ;)

DIVISION said:
How about fucking asking her STR8 UP

STR8 up is not necesssarily the best way to go. Most women if not totally bi, have at least considered or fantasized about other women and are somewhat reluctant to admit it. The trick is implant the seed and wait for a response. Get into a conversation about some other good looking girl and see if she chimes in. Tell her how fucking hot the thought of 2 women together gets you. Sometimes fishing's the best way to go about things...

If she's got tits -- she's bi.

If she's white, i think it's 90% chance she's bi. The stats go down i think for other races (asian, middle eastern, etc.).

Top Bottom