Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma senator sets boxing gloves on cock...

evansteve said:
ha, before they did it with razors? Sick! so the roosters would just gut each other up?

Yeah usually with razors, not like they really needed them, those are vicious lil bastards intent on killing the other rooster!!

BrothaBill said:
Yeah usually with razors, not like they really needed them, those are vicious lil bastards intent on killing the other rooster!!

Before watching something that vicious I need someone with me to hold me up while I faint. I am very sensitive to blood but my curiousity overrides all my sensible gray matter. :evil:

Yasmina said:
Before watching something that vicious I need someone with me to hold me up while I faint. I am very sensitive to blood but my curiousity overrides all my sensible gray matter. :evil:

Really, sensitive to blood? Funny I somewhat pictured you as a gothic, vampire like girl, you know blood ritual and candles. Go figure.

BrothaBill said:
Really, sensitive to blood? Funny I somewhat pictured you as a gothic, vampire like girl, you know blood ritual and candles. Go figure.

That was when I had a double life and I knew you. I have reformed since.

I am the sensitive, caring and loving Cinderella nowadays, apart from when I like to watch cock fights. :qt:

yes, cock fights kick ass. They should be brought back, with razors...

Ulcasterdropout said:
yes, cock fights kick ass. They should be brought back, with razors...

Have you watched them before?
Maybe you could take me to one and hold me up while I faint. ;)

Yasmina said:
That was when I had a double life and I knew you. I have reformed since.

I am the sensitive, caring and loving Cinderella nowadays, apart from when I like to watch cock fights. :qt:

You can reform like that in less than a week, wow? Do they have motivational speaker Anthony Robbins in your half of the globe like here in the states?

Cinderella eh? So what do you turn back into at midnight? Just kidding you sound like an adorable lil princess, aside from watching the cock fighting of course.

Oh and did I ever tell you that you have a nice ass? I meant to do that! :rose:

BrothaBill said:
You can reform like that in less than a week, wow? Do they have motivational speaker Anthony Robbins in your half of the globe like here in the states?

Cinderella eh? So what do you turn back into at midnight? Just kidding you sound like an adorable lil princess, aside from watching the cock fighting of course.

Oh and did I ever tell you that you have a nice ass? I meant to do that! :rose:

We have someone better than Anthony Robbins. Steve Irwin is very motivating. In one day you will be fixed.

At midnight I turn into a servant for my one and only Prince Charming. ;)

Yasmina said:
We have someone better than Anthony Robbins. Steve Irwin is very motivating. In one day you will be fixed.

At midnight I turn into a servant for my one and only Prince Charming. ;)

Fixed in one day, like when I took my puppy into the vets office?

Turn into a servant for your one and only Prince Charming, I thought you threw that away so your mum wouldnt find it! :qt:

Yasmina said:
Have you watched them before?
Maybe you could take me to one and hold me up while I faint. ;)
I'd take you to one, but you wouldn't like it :(

Top Bottom