Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay so you unzip her pants and find....

omg

This is nice! I used to fuck this chick whose pussy smelled so fucking bad that when I was hittin' it doggy style, I could smell that foul odor wafting up in my face like I was right down there! Bad shit. If you are kissin on her belly, and you can smell it from there, it's time to turn around and head back.

marshallmadman said:
This is nice! I used to fuck this chick whose pussy smelled so fucking bad that when I was hittin' it doggy style, I could smell that foul odor wafting up in my face like I was right down there! Bad shit. If you are kissin on her belly, and you can smell it from there, it's time to turn around and head back.

Hurling!

lol u eat it up man! get your face right in there... the make out with her and give the durty whore a taste of her own juice!! :evil: :worried: ;)

lol yuck!

Last edited:
GrandMaster said:
Hurling!

lol u eat it up man! get your face right in there... the make out with ehr and give the durty whore a taste of her own juice!! :evil: :worried: ;)

lol yuck!
no way, just stick a couple fingers in that nappy kitty then wipe it under her nose

hamstershaver said:
no way, just stick a couple fingers in that nappy kitty then wipe it under her nose

that works,...
OR...as soon as you go down... start to gag and try to throw up... get real drastic.. lol... make her feel bad hehe......

personal hygeine is very important to me... so if shes been at work all day or something... nuh uhh im eatin that fish... go take a shower bizzatch!

Top Bottom