Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

heatherrae said:
Is that your ex wife?
No, she's just one of the 200...dated her last year......my ex wife had solid D's on a 5'2 frame...more ridiculous in comparison to her frame. :worried:

Non-nude ex-wife pic......she got implants and always chose minimizing clothes. :confused:

Shelagh_BFL_01.jpg

javaguru said:
No, she's just one of the 200...dated her last year......my ex wife had solid D's on a 5'2 frame...more ridiculous in comparison to her frame. :worried:

Non-nude ex-wife pic......she got implants and always chose minimizing clothes. :confused:

Shelagh_BFL_01.jpg
Why would she inflate them only to minimize them with clothing? hmmmm...

That girl looks too meaty for you. (the other girl, not your ex-wife) I thought you only liked scrawny malnourished looking 15 year olds?

heatherrae said:
Why would she inflate them only to minimize them with clothing? hmmmm...

That girl looks too meaty for you. (the other girl, not your ex-wife) I thought you only liked scrawny malnourished looking 15 year olds?
Both her parents are liberals, her father is a college professor that ran a liberal think tank and her mother is an attorney that works with the ACLU. She felt like her parents and their friends would judge her and she didn't like the unwanted attention big boobs got her. I tried to talk her out of implants, I prefer small and natural.

Crystal is one of the sweetest women I ever dated, she worked two jobs and lived an hour away. We didn't spend a lot of time together and she isn't my "typical" girl. Personality does go a long way with me. The man who lands her is very lucky when it comes to what matters in a relationship. She deserves a good man that will give her what whe deserves....Yes, I broke it off. :)

javaguru said:
Then why do most women want them???? Just sayin'

I can only speak for my sister (who got them), Because she wanted men to find her more attractive. And I would not say MOST woman want them, I would say some women

heatherrae said:

hahaha.....Hawt!

blueta2 said:
I can only speak for my sister (who got them), Because she wanted men to find her more attractive. And I would not say MOST woman want them, I would say some women
I feel safe using the plural....
"In 2006, 329,000 breast augmentation procedures were performed in the U.S.[1]"

1. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. 2007 Report of the 2006 Statistics: National Clearinghouse of Plastic Surgery Statistics. Retrieved on 2007-05-04.

javaguru said:
I feel safe using the plural....
"In 2006, 329,000 breast augmentation procedures were performed in the U.S.[1]"

1. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. 2007 Report of the 2006 Statistics: National Clearinghouse of Plastic Surgery Statistics. Retrieved on 2007-05-04.

Augmentation could include reductions as well no? Or lifts?!

Top Bottom