Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official post a pic of your gf's tits thread

NateNeedsFatToMuscle? said:
we were loaded. she was like stoppp taking pictures! I was like oh no bebe its ok she was like ........mmm okayyy....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/nate1locus/nnneeeeeee22.jpg?t=1183658312

nnnnnnnnn3333333333.jpg

bomb.jpg
holy aereolas

javaguru said:
Not to mention you can lose sensitivity.....just sayin'. Small cups rule.....just sayin'.

That is a risk, true, but in my case my nipples actually regained sensitivity. They were all stretched out and loose. Once they were cut down and pulled taught over some implants.... OMG It's like they were never touched now! Matter of fact, the Old Grump is not allowed to touch them unless we are in a position to doink. :worried:

BIKINIMOM said:
That is a risk, true, but in my case my nipples actually regained sensitivity. They were all stretched out and loose. Once they were cut down and pulled taught over some implants.... OMG It's like they were never touched now! Matter of fact, the Old Grump is not allowed to touch them unless we are in a position to doink. :worried:
When my ex-wife got her knockers she lost sensitivity in one and the other was over sensitive. I wasn't allowed to touch either.....lose lose proposition for me.

BIKINIMOM said:

that would be a deal breaker for me. not that id grope in public (unless she was kinky enough) but a little foreplay here and there with knowing whats going to happen later is fun.

bigmann245 said:
that would be a deal breaker for me. not that id grope in public (unless she was kinky enough) but a little foreplay here and there with knowing whats going to happen later is fun.

The Old Grump is ALWAYS feelin me up... to the point where I gotta slap his hands sometimes.

Anyhoo

Since I dont have a gf is it ok if I post a pic of my Old Grump's tits?

4vdumw1.jpg

I wuv him... my sexy lawngnome touchy-feely hubby.

Top Bottom