Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend's pussy!! look!!

ALRIGHT DUDE THAT HAS GOT TO GO THAT LOOKS LIKE A DEAD ANIMAL YOU PUT YOUR DICK IN THAT? CHECK IT OUT TELL HER THIS DON'T SHOWER IF SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT YOUR BALLS SMELLIN THEN TELL HER TO SHAVE THAT FUCKING MOOSE SHE HAS BETWEEN HER LEGS I BET IT WILL GET A HAIRCUT REAL QUICK.

WIDELAT said:
ALRIGHT DUDE THAT HAS GOT TO GO THAT LOOKS LIKE A DEAD ANIMAL YOU PUT YOUR DICK IN THAT? CHECK IT OUT TELL HER THIS DON'T SHOWER IF SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT YOUR BALLS SMELLIN THEN TELL HER TO SHAVE THAT FUCKING MOOSE SHE HAS BETWEEN HER LEGS I BET IT WILL GET A HAIRCUT REAL QUICK.

Widelat...moose between her legs! LMAO That is some funny shit!!

:fro:

WIDELAT said:

not funny at all......

Are you people allergic to hair or something? What in the hell is wrong with a hairy pussy? Every woman on this board has the same hairy pussy if they went a week without shaving? Is it any cleaner/nastier cuz it's bald? Is your noggin' nasty cuz it has hair on it?
To each his own! Bikinimom you of all people have no room to criticize anyone for posting pics, you have saturated this board with yours.

ttlpkg said:
Are you people allergic to hair or something? What in the hell is wrong with a hairy pussy? Every woman on this board has the same hairy pussy if they went a week without shaving? Is it any cleaner/nastier cuz it's bald? Is your noggin' nasty cuz it has hair on it?
To each his own! Bikinimom you of all people have no room to criticize anyone for posting pics, you have saturated this board with yours.
Thanks bro!! i appreciate...;-)

Top Bottom