Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple Orgasms

Zirakzigil

Has any male ever had them? How do you have them?

Females, what does it feel like to have, like, say, 3 orgams in a row? Does it ever get old, or painful?

BTW there is a good evolutionary reason for this. The more a male jizzums, the less sperm he has, if a male can jizz 100 times in a row it's pointless because only the first 2 or 3 times have any sperm at all. However you want a female to get fucked as many times as possible, the more sperm in her cunny the more chance of her having a kid.

Okay...well...I LOVE them.

A multiple orgasm....well...feels just like a constant orgasm...and you can tell you are having more than one when you continue to peak at certain times...or one right after the other.

If you have enough of them...you feel as though you can't breathe....and I know that I can only handle that for so long because I...well...you just would have to experience it to understand. They are AMAZING, though.

And my boyfriend is WONDERFUL at giving them to me...:p

all of the multi-orgasm material I have read for males indicates that the male does not ejaculate during multi-orgasms but controls it with pc muscles so that he does orgasm, but doesnt ejaculate. They said it was two different functions and not inextricably tied to each other.

Goodness...can I blush any more?

B True

I've never had the fortune of experiencing one personally, but I have beeen lucky enough to witness some.. and damn it's gotta be awesome.. tha first time I thought I she was in defib..

Night Fly said:
Okay...well...I LOVE them.

A multiple orgasm....well...feels just like a constant orgasm...and you can tell you are having more than one when you continue to peak at certain times...or one right after the other.

If you have enough of them...you feel as though you can't breathe....and I know that I can only handle that for so long because I...well...you just would have to experience it to understand. They are AMAZING, though.

And my boyfriend is WONDERFUL at giving them to me...:p
:devil:
And I thought you were bashful.

b fold the truth said:
Goodness...can I blush any more?

B True
You go bro! Looks like you found you a good one there BFold :D

I'm sure the question was aimed at the ladies, so I won't consider my 2x in ~3 mins a multi. But I have given a couple of ladies multis, and it's pretty much like Night Fly said (at least from what I observed). They basically acted the same way they do w/one really good O, but one right after the other...talking within just a few secs...no time for the first to totally subside before the next hits.

Only managed to help this happen twice, once with two different women. It's kinda a trip to watch tho...makes ya smile REAL big! And they appreciate it too!

Top Bottom