Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Locating and Stimulating the G-spot?

cakalacman

My girlfriend and I have the greatest sex but I want to be able to locate her G-spot. Now I know were all the books and sex doctors say it is and we have tried manual stimulation with fingers, however we can't seem to find it. She said that one guy before hit it but just for a minute. I ask her if the was big and she said no but kinda thick. I told her I did not think that girth would have anything to do with it. She said that she was on top and sitting back and he lifted his hips and thrusted back towards her front side. We tried it and it didn't work, I am 7 in. and about 5 in girth so I know I am not big but I don't think it is size that is stopping us from finding this magical spot. Do any of you ladies or men have any ideas or positions to try. Another thing is my dick is straight ,no curves here and she said that she had a tilted uterus I don't know if that is a problem I don't think so just thought I would throw that in. Any help would be great!

Let her get on top and facing away from you. She can rest her hands on you knees and your view should be great. This position works for my wife.

The "G" spot is usually located only 2-3 inches inside the vagina on the upper side. (closer to her belly)

Size has NOTHING to do with it, you can find it with one finger only two knuckles in. Really try with your fingers before your dick.
Go in with your finger and apply gentle upward pressure toward the belly. It usually feels like a small rough patch of tissue that gets rougher and swells a bit as you stimulate it. Move your finger toward you in a "come here" kind of move. Your wrist will get tired quickly, but ya gotta practice.

If she suddenly gets the urge to pee, then you have found it. It urge usually leaves in a minute or so and is replaced by ecstacy (or so I'm told)

PS: all women have a g spot, but many do not especially respond to stimulating it. Sometimes you just need practice. :D

If you want to try it while fucking, have her lay on the edge of the bed in missionary position. You stand on the floor, bend you knees so your dick is entering her at an upward angle.

Keep the strokes short or you will run past it.

I expect a full report. :D

I will keep you posted, I found that spot last night with my fingers but did not make a point to stimulate it. Her clit swelled up and I was having fun watching her sqirm while I flicked it with my toungue for about 45 min. I will go back to that spot tonight, she felt it last night too but like I said we did not pay attention to it since we got carried away with the other magic spot. Thanks for the info though, will keep you posted!!!!!

Stromba's got it down good...here's some more stuff:

G-Spot.JPG

That's from the following website:

http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html

Enjoy playing and discovering with your partner!

You could also buy her a g-spot vibrator. You can both take turns using it on her and have some fun together. ;) Don't forget a nice bottle of lube. "Wet" makes good flavored ones, which is good if you're gonna do some oral at the same time.

Any ideas why when I try and stimulate my girlfriends g-spot, it hurts her?

TheStromba said:
The "G" spot is usually located only 2-3 inches inside the vagina on the upper side. (closer to her belly)

Size has NOTHING to do with it, you can find it with one finger only two knuckles in. Really try with your fingers before your dick.
Go in with your finger and apply gentle upward pressure toward the belly. It usually feels like a small rough patch of tissue that gets rougher and swells a bit as you stimulate it. Move your finger toward you in a "come here" kind of move. Your wrist will get tired quickly, but ya gotta practice.

If she suddenly gets the urge to pee, then you have found it. It urge usually leaves in a minute or so and is replaced by ecstacy (or so I'm told)

PS: all women have a g spot, but many do not especially respond to stimulating it. Sometimes you just need practice. :D

Top Bottom