Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenny be careful

CaptainAwesome said:
are you sure you dont want some yummy delicious fried chicken?? so good. how about a nice whopper and french fries and some apple pie? oh yeah baby. you are gonna go back to your fat ways!!!! i know you will!!!!

Why are you having a hard time with it Captain? Is that why you think other people would fail?

trab said:
Settle for less?What do you mean?Since you were fat you settled for going out with guys who were out of shape as well.But now since you're the new and improved Jen, you've left those fat guys in the dust and are now fishing for guys you believe are at your high level?Wow, you are a better person now.

Oh and one more thing, even though I can't hurt your feelings, you obviously still do care what I think, enough for you to respond to my(in yours and other's opinion)Childish post.

Who says that I dated fat guys? Did I ever say that? And did I ever say that I wouldn't? Just because I was a little heavy, dosn't mean that I was totally unattractive. There are alot of women that are beautiful that are a size 16. AND there are alot of men that are hot, that are heavy as well.

Also, do you think I'm "fishing" for guys? I'm just posting some pictures, no big deal.

Listen, I try not to care so much about what people say. But Jenn is a precious, sweet, and beautiful girl. She is nice to everyone and very cool all the way around. Quit saying mean things to her because my anger is beginning to rise. When her fan club catches on to this - I suspect this thread will start a huge fight. Just go away and leave, you're safer that way.

SlipROCK said:
She must work out at the Acadamey for the Blind.Because if they could see they would being going crazy.

I'd totally lose concentration if she was working out beside me.I'd have to pull some lame ass move to try and get her digits too......LOL

lol, your soooo sweet! You know what guys use as a pick up line?

They usually say "umm, you need a spot" or "let me correct your form"

Its pretty funny :)

Top Bottom