Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate chasing women. But it's so GD fun

Gooseman said:
"chasing women" is a waste of time, i hate these games some of em try to play. either you like me and we are going to do a little of whatever or you just leave me alone with this crap; I got more useful things to do

Totally.

It's not just frivolity in a vacuum either.

All the bullshit takes time, attention and energy away from more productive endeavors.

I want nothing of it.

AristotleBC said:
Totally.

It's not just frivolity in a vacuum either.

All the bullshit takes time, attention and energy away from more productive endeavors.

I want nothing of it.

Then you must be gay.

Act like you don't give a fuck one way or the other. Don't act pissed off, just be non-chelant about it. I'm in a similar situation right now. I was hanging out at this bar a lot, got to know one of the bartenders and asked her out for drinks on her day off. When the day came around I called her and she said to call her back in a hour...I did and she didn't answer. So I never called her again and about an month later I was back in her bar and she said to give her a call. I called her (tues) she asked me if I wanted to go out on Friday... said ok. Called on Friday, left a message and she never called back. Same stupid shit happened again...I never called again, came back to the bar about a month later and she said give her a call. At this point I just laughed and said I don't have time for this bullshit, but I wasn't a dick about it. But she kept insisiting that I leave her my number, so I did. Sure enough she called me that same night at 3a.m. when she got off work, and I've been banging the shit out of her ever since. Don't give these crazy broads the satisfaction of chasing them around like a little pussy and kissing their asses like they're the shit, cause they're not. Everyone wants what they can't have, and as soon as you turn the tables on girls and become the thing they can't have, they want you more than ever.

youlikeadajuice? said:
This is one of those subject that you have to laugh, and shake your head at the same time, when you talk about.

I've been talking/flirting with this girl for about 6 weeks now. Since we met.
I had asked her to lunch before but she was always busy.

Then last week, she started arriving to class (college) early, and staying after to study with me (which is what I've always done.

So I took the opportunity to ask her to do something...

Soooo, long story short, she told me to call her... I called her.

She didn't answer. I left a short message. She didn't return it.

Now, I guess I'll see her in class Monday. And have to not show her much attention, so we can play games, until finally nothing happens between us.

I'm not a moron, and I've played these games before, and I really think she is into me.

But like I said. I hate chasing women, but it's just too much fun to ever give up.

None of that was funny or interesting.

All of that was a brush off/turn down.
What is so fun about being turned down?
Probably the only reason she stated late in class with you is so that you could do her homework :)

You need to learn.

She told you to call her. When did you call her. Rule 1: wait 2 days. Its shows you are not desperate. NEVER leave a message. No wonder why she did not return it. She thinks you are a loser chump. Make her chase you. Girls love to be in control. They love to get what they cannot get. Girls love to chase guys. You are power when they chase you. She is in power when you chase her. Girls like guys who have confidence and power. Dudes who have a life and are not needy.

Last edited:
Karma to Dirk Howat, b/c I dealt w/ that exact type of girl. She would return my calls sometimes, and we even met up and hung out outside of school one night, but once the end of semester hit, she became a bitch. She played the classic games as described in the thread, and Dirk is correct, she liked to be chased b/c she was treating me the same way she felt she was being treated by the guys she chased (she was a band groupie IMO).

edit: I'd just like to add another thing here. I don't want to generalize all women onto one behavior pattern as if you're analyzing lab rats, rather, I think it is up to the individual's attitude that determines behavior. There's some girls that have bad attitudes (for whatever reason) and some guys w/ bad attitudes (for whatever reason). The only difference is the way that they are manifested, but the bottom line is the same. My sister dealt w/ her ex boyfriends bullshit games for a long time and I feel like bashing that emo punk's guitar over his head everytime I hear a story from her about the things he did. Its the same thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom