Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Is Too Much?

WORKIN' ON IT

For All Of You Guys Out There.... How Much Is Too Much Sex? For A Guy That's In His Early To Mid 20's... How Many Times A Week Is The Average?

Do Guys Really Think That Having Sex 5-7 Days A Week Is Too Much?

That's not enough bro! Last girl I dated, we averaged about 2-3x per day. That's what I consider normal for me. As long as she's up for it and we have time, I like it 3x a day... once per day is the minimum, lol. Too bad I haven't had that luxury in so long I think I've forgotten how to use my equipment though!

Lowest said:
That's not enough bro! Last girl I dated, we averaged about 2-3x per day. That's what I consider normal for me. As long as she's up for it and we have time, I like it 3x a day... once per day is the minimum, lol. Too bad I haven't had that luxury in so long I think I've forgotten how to use my equipment though!

I'M A FEMALE... JUST ASKING CUZ OF ME AND MY MAN. JUST CURIOUS TO SEE HOW MUCH THE AVERAGE IS.

... my bad, I TOTALLY missed the "F" in your little profile :) I'd say on average, probably 4-5times a week is good for 20's. 5-7days a week is certainly not too much... however, the all-caps in your last post was kinda tough, I'll try not to piss you off next time!

Lowest said:
... my bad, I TOTALLY missed the "F" in your little profile :) I'd say on average, probably 4-5times a week is good for 20's. 5-7days a week is certainly not too much... however, the all-caps in your last post was kinda tough, I'll try not to piss you off next time!

hahaha... sorry about the caps. I always use caps and I didn't realize how it comes across when I do use them. But anyway, Thanks for your imput. :qt:

When you have a new girl is easy to go 2 or 3 times per day. After some time things change...:(

way below average,when I was seeing my girlfriend alot in the summer we would do it 1-2 times a day, your young GIVER buddy

Top Bottom