Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade videos

rudeboyja

Anybody make 'em? Do you regret making 'em? Do you evaluate your performance? Do you show anyone? I've got a nice home collection, although I haven't made one in years. It's fun to pull them out and reminisce from time to time

I have made one and I still have it
Its hot, and im giving the guy a long ass bj....dang i loved that too
But the sounds we made kinda embarrass me.....so if i watch it, i turn it down

SoKlueles said:
I have made one and I still have it
Its hot, and im giving the guy a long ass bj....dang i loved that too
But the sounds we made kinda embarrass me.....so if i watch it, i turn it down

I don't care if you fart as long as you can work a knob good....hook a brotha up!

I have a few. I watch them if I am going out to remind me that I am the man!!

SoKLu, I turn the volume up!! Because, I give it to them so good....they say "Awitty you are the best" etc etc etc. Its funny, bc when they said it I always say "What??" and hold the camera closer, so I'm sure its recorded.lol

omggggggg i dont knwo why i get embarrassed to listen, the things im doing is more.... sexual but the danged sounds make me turn beet red like im afraid the neighbors are gonna hear lol

SoKlueles said:
omggggggg i dont knwo why i get embarrassed to listen, the things im doing is more.... sexual but the danged sounds make me turn beet red like im afraid the neighbors are gonna hear lol

I get a kick out of seeing a woman watch a sex tape of them selves. About 1/2 of them are a little embarrassed about the faces they make or the things they say in the heat of the moment. Then you have your other 1/2, who are like paris hilton and love acting out for the camera

Top Bottom