Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls who go out just wanting to get some/even remotely like sex...

Werd said:
I get it.... A man can fuck who, what, why, whenever he wants and he is STILL a man. If a woman has more than one lover in her entire life. She is a whore.

If that is too difficult a concept to grasp then ask yourselves this question - if a female who is "all wore out" from doinkin' tons of dudes (which by some standards I hear around here is like 10 from puberty to grave) where was she getting all "wore out" if not by fucking.....MEN? So now, how is it that these "highly desirable men" are NOT getting all wore out themselves by "skanki-fying" all of these lousy low-life whores by FUCKING THEM!?!?...

Oh, silly me. I forgot....

It is because THEY ARE MEN.

Thanks for setting me straight.
i think you set yourself straight...i guess what they say about women being illogical isnt completely accurate

ChewYxRage said:
LOL @ cum dumpster.....

I normally only hear that from a few friends who speak my language :D

my friend i could hang with you

i think u would fight in with my crew very well

Werd said:
I get it.... A man can fuck who, what, why, whenever he wants and he is STILL a man. If a woman has more than one lover in her entire life. She is a whore.

Gotcha.

And dudes that think like this wonder why they are "home alone".

As soon as you realize that a woman's value does not begin or end with her sex, the happier you will be.

If that is too difficult a concept to grasp then ask yourselves this question - if a female who is "all wore out" from doinkin' tons of dudes (which by some standards I hear around here is like 10 from puberty to grave) where was she getting all "wore out" if not by fucking.....MEN? So now, how is it that these "highly desirable men" are NOT getting all wore out themselves by "skanki-fying" all of these lousy low-life whores by FUCKING THEM!?!?...

Word! :qt:

Werd said:

Gotcha.

As soon as you realize that a woman's value does not begin or end with her sex, the happier you will be.

u been listening to much christina agualira stuff as of late

I definately do not consider a woman who has sex with 10 different men in her life a slut. Thats quite modest/normal by my standards.

Either way I do not completely agree with this being an unjust double standard that has to be PC'ed out of existance. It's normal and natural

I hate to preach the birds and the bees- but it goes a lil like this...
Men can theoretically conceive thousands of offspring, women are limited because of the duration of pregnancy and nursing. Therefor they are geared, and expected to be pickier and less promiscuous than men. All comes down to Darwinism and having your genes survive to the next generation succesfully.

This is not something Feminism needs to beat down. This is not a human rights or discrimination issue. Imagine you have two teenage kids, a guy and a girl. Which would you rather have sleep around, if you'd have to pick one. Certainly the guy.

Werd said:

Gotcha.

I've said this before. The reason for this "double standard" is as follows: Women, essentially regardless of what they look like, can go out to a club and find some drunk, horny guy to have sex with them. Men on the other hand typically have to be at least somewhat desireable in some way or another in order to go home with a woman.

Therefore, men who are able to have sex with a lot of women are players, and women who have sex with a lot of men are sluts. If the majority of women can go out to a club and basically have sex at will there is nothing respectable about those who do so.

End of story.

Lift Chief said:
I've said this before. The reason for this "double standard" is as follows: Women, essentially regardless of what they look like, can go out to a club and find some drunk, horny guy to have sex with them. Men on the other hand typically have to be at least somewhat desireable in some way or another in order to go home with a woman.

Therefore, men who are able to have sex with a lot of women are players, and women who have sex with a lot of men are sluts. If the majority of women can go out to a club and basically have sex at will there is nothing respectable about those who do so.

End of story.

Ummmm not.

This goes back to our animal instincts, you know where male gorillas feel the need to beat each other down to become the dominant male so he could control all the females in the group thus giving him the best opportunity to pass on his genes. He, in turn, would offer the females (and their young) protection.

If those females are "allowed to whore around" then the dominant male can not be guaranteed that the offspring that he is protecting is HIS and not the offspring of some other male.

See, this is where I get confused.

I thought that most men were just a bit more evolved than the average gorilla.

MY BAD.

I think THIS is the story's end. But thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

Werd said:
If a mna never treated a woman like a whore, then why on earth would she be treated that way by another woman?.... unless, of course, that woman was pandering to another MAN.

Puh-lease.

If American men pulled their heads out of their cromagnun "need to control and dominate women by degrading them" behinds, then they *might* actually get the benefits of having a woman SHARE her sex with him, as opposed to having her *try* to control him by using her sex as a weapon.

Seems someone has been listening to Alanis Morrisette.

heh

Top Bottom