Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Get My Wife Boobs or Not?

curling

She is in her mid 30's, 5'6" at 115lbs and 18% bodyfat. She has nice small petite boobs now. She has wanted a boob job forever. But I have heard things about chix that get boob jobs. I have heard it goes to their head and they cop an attitude. And also alot more dudes hit on them(which would probably bother me a little not a whole lot we have been married a while). Also how do they feel? I like the way they feel now and would hate to get some funky feeling boobies to hold for the rest of my life ya know.

Anyway what do ya'll think or what have you heard? Is the attitude of a chick with boobs like what I have described above? What stories have you heard about chicks that have gotten boob jobs?

Also if the consenses it is cool to get them what is a good price, what kind are the best and how long after the surgury until I get to honk them?

My wife went from a D (when she was pregnant) to a full A, small B.....she is upset. She wants a boob job as well, especially since our boob bar visit. She does want to wait till after we have another child though, but after that I tod her she can do it if she wants too.

Price...I think 5K-8K is about average from what I hear.

Jesus loves fake boobs, why do you think he married Moses?

HappyScrappy said:
I'm not sure Jesus would appreciate this.

Why do you say that? This is my wife we are talking about here not a girlfriend. You know sex came from God is just suppose to be done in the institution of marriage.

God only wants you to make sweet sweet love if you are going to be having a baby.

and Jesus was against putting unnatural things under one's pectorals - it says so in the Bible. granted, you have to read into it a certain way - but it is right there. and that shit is never wrong.
you and I both know that.

beastboy and curling - I'm pretty sure that none of us can truly weigh in on this without you posting pics of your wives.
ideally nekkid, but just in swimsuits is probably cool too.

HappyScrappy said:
God only wants you to make sweet sweet love if you are going to be having a baby.

and Jesus was against putting unnatural things under one's pectorals - it says so in the Bible. granted, you have to read into it a certain way - but it is right there. and that shit is never wrong.
you and I both know that.

beastboy and curling - I'm pretty sure that none of us can truly weigh in on this without you posting pics of your wives.
ideally nekkid, but just in swimsuits is probably cool too.

I don't think she would like that seeing how she knows about your troubles with the board in the past.:)

I have fought this same thing for years. My wife has wanted them and I've been afraid that they'll feel wired, or that she'll lose sensitivity..... which would not be good.

However, I have learned that there are some implants that actually feel real. Of the boobs I've sampled the under-muscle and "smooth" implants feel the most real.

I've decided not to fight my wife's wishes on this matter anymore. But, now that I agree to it, I think she is having second thoughts.

BTW, of the women that I've known that have gotten implants....... they have all gained a lot of self-confidence....resulting in different social behaivor (not always a bad thing).

GinNJuice said:

BTW, of the women that I've known that have gotten implants....... they have all gained a lot of self-confidence....resulting in different social behaivor (not always a bad thing).

From your avatar I would say swinging???

i got mine a year and a half ago, and as far as how they feel, they are definitely firmer, but not hard. i went under the muscle and i think that makes them look more natural and even feel a little closer to natural.

as far as my attitude, i think i have more confidence, which is not a bad thing. i had been a full c small d prior to my pregnancy, a nicely filled d after, then i started working out and watched them slowly disappear to a small c. we spent alot of time at the lake, and my body simply wasn't in proportion anymore, and i was extremely self conscious. in alot of ways, the boost to my confidence has done great things for me and my marriage. i lost a lot of insecurities i had.

lots of people told my husband i would get them and leave him, and caused him alot of stress prior to the surgery. i think if you have a strong relationship, getting boobs isn't going to make a difference in your marriage, as far as making her want to leave you or whatever. if those feelings are there, they are going to be there regardless. only you know your wife, and what relationship you have. tell her your fears, and give her a chance to make you feel better.

good luck.

Top Bottom