Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Get My Wife Boobs or Not?

So Gin are you going for it? And what size your ole lady going from what to what? And what kind from your research is the best the saline or what?

Happy,

You are totally wrong about sex only for procreation. Read the Song of Solomon. You won't believe that type steamy sex is in the Bible but it is. God even says to "enjoy" only your wife's breast in many places. Now why would he say enjoy if he just wanted you to do it for the kids?

curling said:
So Gin are you going for it? And what size your ole lady going from what to what? And what kind from your research is the best the saline or what?

curling, go to www.implantinfo.com there's alot of information on there about implants. also, have your wife see more than one surgeon prior to deciding who she wants to see. the consults are free, and she should see several before she decides who she wants to go with. i think there's even a new implant that is oil filled on the market. i still think saline filled is the best way to go however.

well, my g/f had a few boob jobs done...and I have to admit that her last pair are simply awesome!!! I can't get enough of them....I love them!! But I'm a fake tit man, so that's just my thing...not for everyone. But it's ironic how most men say they don't like fake tits yet they just sit there and drewl when she's walking by them... hahahaha I love it!!

If she leaves you cause her tits got bigger/tighter or whatever she is doing you a favor. I have seen it go both ways..some girls feel complete/others feel conceded. It's your gamble.

Going for it?.... No, I'm going to let my wife decide if she wants them or not, I'm just not going to fight the idea anymore. I hope she doesn't want to go too big, though. No more than a "D"

There is a lot of info at www.implantinfo.com check it out.

You know I'm not religious (in the typical way), and I'm gonna give you some shit about this.......

...... isn't it a SIN to mutilate the body? Didn't "God" make us all they way wer are, for a reason? Aren't you just "playing God" when you change something that is unnatural?...... I think that Jesus would be upset with you.

The Nature Boy said:
forget about what you think.... if she wants to get them then let her get them. she's allowed to make up her own mind.

Well considering I would be paying for the suckers I think I should have some input don't you?

And Gin are you talking about Levitical law? I am a gentile not a Jew. And the levitical law only applies to the Jews.

oh...... well then that can be her christmas present. if it'll make her happy and more self confident then however much you spend will be worth it. However... don't skimp on the cost. There is nothing worse than a bad boobjob. ewwwwwww.

The Nature Boy said:
However... don't skimp on the cost. There is nothing worse than a bad boobjob. ewwwwwww.

that is so true.

did you ever get that fixed or what? last time I talked to you, you said the doctors told you it would be pricey and painful. I know you were hesitant, but they really did look awful.

also, you get that ass surgery yet or what?

Top Bottom