Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a finger in the "back door"... FELLAS, have you? do you like it? etc...

have you taken a finger in the ass? for the fellas

• lube it up, i love it.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • i tried it, i would be open to it again.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • NEVER tried it... but i would consider it.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • i tried it... NEVER AGAIN!!!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • EXIT ONLY!!!

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

madbomber31

guys, have you taken a finger in the pooper? what did you think?

I do it almost all the time, while I am penetrating the pussy of the babe I put my fingers around her penetrated pussy to lub them, reaching the clit for her to get hornier, and I slide it slowly to the back door, to me I feel horny penetrating it, as a forbidden place, specially when it is your first time with that girl, is a sweet achievement to have her so horny that lets you do it.

:smash:

A girl I used to date..sometime ago liked to do that to me. The first time she did it, I was a little uncomfortable..but she liked to do it, so I let her.. it felt great right before I came, it made my orgasm very intense.

tried twice never notice any difference...but i might be wrong lol

It's awesome when you're in the mood but sometines it don't feel right. But when it does, OH BABY!

I posted this Q a couple of day's back. check it out sum
good replies.
Guys & Girls Ass question Do U or do U not.
Let's start with the guys. Do u let or would U let your
girl friend stick her finger up your ass when she is blowing U Be honest!!

Girls most women I know love this but since I asked the fellas I have to ask the Women Remember be honest!! I'll start I let this girl do it once and I have to say NEVER agin That shit did not feel good. Walked around for a week wondering if I was gay till I talked to some of my friends. One of them told me his girl does it all the time and he loves it

The way to ones heart is threw ones
mind

Last edited by loutocool on 22-Jun-2001 at 10:43 AM

Just to clarify my last reply,
I put my fingers into HER BACK DOOR not mine, I have never tried it.

:smash:

I love it. Felt funny at first (homophobic and all) but shit, it felt too good and it makes you blow a HELL of a load!

the first time

a chick did it to me, it was our first time together. We had been friends for a couple of years and decided we'd like to shack up. Well she was very good at oral, very good, but when she put her finger up there... POW, KAPOW, BAM. I blew it right away, within seconds, I could't believe it. She knew just where to do it I guess.

Funny, I reached for the phone right away. She said, "What the hell are you doing?" I replied, "Calling my Mommy, hold me."

Rugger

madbomber31 said:
guys, have you taken a finger in the pooper? what did you think?
changed my whole [hole?] sex life. once that door gets opened, it never gonna close!

Top Bottom