Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like phone sex

I've only had phone sex once before...it wasn't all that great for me and it was with just a late night booty call I was too tired to get up for...

Not gettin' any is driving me krazy and I'm hoping it'll tide me over for a bit until I get to see him! :horny: He's gonna get raped when I get home!!!

I wub phonesex....even better is phonesex while i'm watching my gal on webcam.

oh dear never thought of that one

ok maybe I have

Yep it worked for my fiancé & I. He was away in the Reserves in Basic & AIT. Thank God for "Free nights & weekends"...'cause we were on the phone practically all the time. & phone sex was necessary! Was better than nothing...plus talkin' about what we'd do & how also showed one another what we like more etc. It made us more sexually connected - which is why to this day we're lil' sex machines. 2 years & counting. Sometimes when he's at work, we send each other sexually explicit text msgs... it's ON when we get home!

MissJanet79 said:
Yep it worked for my fiancé & I. He was away in the Reserves in Basic & AIT. Thank God for "Free nights & weekends"...'cause we were on the phone practically all the time. & phone sex was necessary! Was better than nothing...plus talkin' about what we'd do & how also showed one another what we like more etc. It made us more sexually connected - which is why to this day we're lil' sex machines. 2 years & counting. Sometimes when he's at work, we send each other sexually explicit text msgs... it's ON when we get home!

Any post from you is useless without a booty pic. LOL

Top Bottom