Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do wom,en with big boobs have a higher sex drive?

Becoming said:
dude - Like i am going to be staring at you while toga is around?

wtf do you think I am AAP or something?
good point

superqt4u2nv said:
I was at Victoria Secret when I was around 16% bf got them to measure me I thought I was a C to but two diffrent girls measured me said I was still a D.

so it was you and two different girls touching your breasts???

What happened next??

Sweet, what were they wearing??

Keep talking, I'm almost there. ;)

TC2 said:
so it was you and two different girls touching your breasts???

What happened next??

Sweet, what were they wearing??

Keep talking, I'm almost there. ;)
LOL they take a tape measure and measure across your boobs and right under them the diffrence in the measurments equal your cup size.

The Greatest said:
I think it may have to do with more confidence of course, but perhaps hormones play a role. A girl with larger boobs may have more sex hormones.

there's a positive correlation between naturally large breasts and higher levels of unbound testosterone. And everyone here already knows that T is responsible for the horny factor. There are many other things that determine sex drive and boobie size too of course, but my quck and dirty answer to your question is a qualified "yes".

I'm a natural borderline C/D and I guess my drive is usually pretty good.

RottenWillow said:
there's a positive correlation between naturally large breasts and higher levels of unbound testosterone. And everyone here already knows that T is responsible for the horny factor. There are many other things that determine sex drive and boobie size too of course, but my quck and dirty answer to your question is a qualified "yes".

I'm a natural borderline C/D and I guess my drive is usually pretty good.
lets see those bad boys!

Exactly, My EX is a natural nice, 36D and her sex drive was ZILCH, she said I wanted to much, that is what she told her hair dresser who liked me, so she told me! THE HAIR DRESSERS SEX DRIVE WAS OFF THE CHARTS, LOL, hence the EX prefix!!!! :heart:

Top Bottom