Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do chicks like it when

DIVISION said:
Exactly.....and that's how I act all the time.....

Not always as strategy though, mainly because I'm just not attracted to many of the women that choose to flirt with me. I attract the blonde, tan, blye-eyed types....and that just ain't my flavor.

DIV

:chomp:

Perhaps Asians that have mixed blood would fit your longing for "Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence."

Gymgurl said:
Okay I will answer this one.....yes I do like it....BUT i have to be really turned on or it does nothing for me but bug me
I AGREE WITH THIS! I HAVE HAD WOMEN THAT ARE LOVIN IT BUT IT HAS TO BE A DAMN GOOD SESSION :chomp:

Growth&Courage said:
Perhaps Asians that have mixed blood would fit your longing for "Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence."

@ G&C......I've never found asian females attractive......at least not like white women. Asian females are usually submissive and that is not my thrill, I need some fight and some fire when I'm skin on skin.....I need a woman who will challenge and battle me, even though she knows I'll end up dominating her in the end. Also, I don't like the facial features that many Asian women have, it just doesn't attract me. It's more than the skin, G&C.

It's the complexion, the body, the attitude.......the mental toughness that really gets me hard for a woman.......I need all components to be present for the equation to work.

Thanks for your input G&C......Props.

DIV

:chomp:

ok i'll get the asians ;) amaising lips , bj gifted , babyface ... i like'em mild as well as agressive , have the both sides in me . bipolar :)

Top Bottom