Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chances of getting laid

So you used to have sex daily? Even multiple times a day? Now she never gives it up? I'd say she's found another source of satisfaction. I'd suggest you do the same.

At the very least talk it over with her!

yo im a happy man now... lets put it this way i picked her up around 10am on the 28th which was monday and she was horny as hell well i got some then but after words she was hurting the rest of the day then on the 30th around noon i got somemore... she was still hurt'n but still wanted it... i was her what was up she said she didnt know she was just horny she told me some tea she been drinking has made her this way anyone know anything of this... Tea making a female horny?

lilsuperman said:
yo im a happy man now... lets put it this way i picked her up around 10am on the 28th which was monday and she was horny as hell well i got some then but after words she was hurting the rest of the day then on the 30th around noon i got somemore... she was still hurt'n but still wanted it... i was her what was up she said she didnt know she was just horny she told me some tea she been drinking has made her this way anyone know anything of this... Tea making a female horny?
I still think she's fucking someone else. If she ain't given it up to you, she's giving it up elsewhere.

quadkilla31 said:
I still think she's fucking someone else. If she ain't given it up to you, she's giving it up elsewhere.

lol no way but i almost got some from a bitch that is moreless naked in my bed asleep i watched her and her room mate eat each other pretty nice... tried to take pics but wouldnt let me

Dude just ask her straight up, tell her your understanding about the fact that she may be seeking satisfaction elsewhere then tell her how much you like her crotch and everything else about her and that if she wants to be with you then she needs to give it up more and be honest about the relationship, so that you know she likes you. I have known girls to lie and say they were hurting to hide the fact that they were sluts. They would say all the things that you would expect them to say to hide the fact that they are sluts. (I had proof to back up the fact that they were sluts.)

Especially if she has just gone off to college then for sure she may have turned into a superfreak. Imagine one of her guy friends coming up to you and saying the following.
"So... How do I taste?" ..............Yeah
Dont beat around the bush. Approach her with confidence, but dont be rude, dont act like theres no hope for a better relationship than the one you have.
Or yeah you gould go the van wilder route and say:
"I just want to make sure that our future children won't be tainted because mommy went slumming around one night while she was in college."

Top Bottom