Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chances of getting laid

skrill said:
You changed your avatar! Now you need to change your location to say
:lmao:

A year and a half! How long since you've seen her?
If last 2 times have been none and you dont see each other very often then you should start looking elsewhere to prevent an even bigger time gap between getting your rocks off.

I would get her in the car and put on that oldies song, you've lost that loving feeling ohhohh that loving feeling. And see if she says anything. :lmao:

Sorry homie you might be breaking up soon. But dont worry, there are bigger and better freaks out there.

P.S. if you like big bitches hamstershaver has a little black book of fat freaks (at least one in every area code). Get in good with him and you wont have to worry about ass ever again.

lol thanx bro for looking out for me but big girls r not my style andf i doubt we will break up ne time soon... she wants 2 get married i just not sure yet...

lilsuperman said:
lol thanx bro for looking out for me but big girls r not my style andf i doubt we will break up ne time soon... she wants 2 get married i just not sure yet...

Boy, I bet if you marry her you will go back to the sex 2 times a day. lol

I think we know the answer to y0ou other thread on why she can't get wet.

Bro, she is over you. But, she doesn't want to give you up and be alone.

Were you her first?

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!

lilsuperman said:
hey what are my chances of getting laid my g/f is coming in town 2day well i have to go get her but last 2 times we've seen each other i've got NONE ZERO, NOTTA, so i mean what do you all think im hoping i have a good chance but we will see

Sounds like you have a long distance relationship going on?

If so, then the last two times you got none is an indication of this going south.

You need to discuss things with her and find out what's up.

She's cheating on you.
So short and sweet. Yeah I dunno how long a girl can really hold back. You guys LD or something?

Something about this situation doesn't add up man. Tying the not seems to be an expensive and futile process, I'd advise against it, especially if you're not seeing each other on a daily basis.

Top Bottom