Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone explain to me what hedonism resorts are?

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
maybe i phrased that wron. but i think heonism means pleasure-seeking if im not wrong? so what does that mean if u say go to a resort called hedonism. this thought was just sparked of by what natglutes said in an earlier post but also what i have briefly seen on a doccy iover here called carribean uncovered, where everybody was quite liberated. is it just like a really clubby type atmosphere, or do people just drink loads all the time and are thy all running abiout asking for sex, , or is this just like a myth or something, cos ive not been able to tell by the tv show, but im interested as to what goes over there

:confused:

hedonism: a noun--the doctrine that pleasure is the principle good
Hedonism Ocho Rios, Jamaica- leave your shorts at home

First of all my family, grandfather, is from jamaica and I have been going down there since I was a little kid.Hedonism is one wicked resort where anything goes and you can do what you want to do when you want to do it.It is an all inclusive resort and that means all meals,booze,transfers to and from the airport and anything else you can think of.Leave the kids at home and let yourself go! The hedonism club in NEGRIL is the best because NEGRIL is a lazy,laid back town that has no high rise hotels and has the best beach on the island . If you do not want all the tourist crap then by all means go to montego bay or ocho rios but if you want to walk up the beach naked with your girl and have nobody give you a second glance then hit NEGRIL.My wife is from there and the best HERB is there for you ganja lovers and it is simply paradise on earth. My wifes family has a lot of land in negril and we will be building and small cottage down there since its time to replace the old one and I go down there 4 times a year. FOR MORE INFO GO TO www.beingees.com for negril information and check the port antonio link because that is a very nice place just an hours drive east of ocho rios. They filmed club paradise with ROBIN WILLIAMS there and ERROL FLYNN has his house there and many stars go there because it is BEAUTIFUL. GOOD LUCK

RIZZO said:
First of all my family, grandfather, is from jamaica and I have been going down there since I was a little kid.Hedonism is one wicked resort where anything goes and you can do what you want to do when you want to do it.It is an all inclusive resort and that means all meals,booze,transfers to and from the airport and anything else you can think of.Leave the kids at home and let yourself go! The hedonism club in NEGRIL is the best because NEGRIL is a lazy,laid back town that has no high rise hotels and has the best beach on the island . If you do not want all the tourist crap then by all means go to montego bay or ocho rios but if you want to walk up the beach naked with your girl and have nobody give you a second glance then hit NEGRIL.My wife is from there and the best HERB is there for you ganja lovers and it is simply paradise on earth. My wifes family has a lot of land in negril and we will be building and small cottage down there since its time to replace the old one and I go down there 4 times a year. FOR MORE INFO GO TO www.beingees.com for negril information and check the port antonio link because that is a very nice place just an hours drive east of ocho rios. They filmed club paradise with ROBIN WILLIAMS there and ERROL FLYNN has his house there and many stars go there because it is BEAUTIFUL. GOOD LUCK

Bro some days you're the biggest dumbass on earth but man you got me on this one. I'm gonna fuckin go there in march..... seems like the next best thing. Be sure to see me there :)

Europe sucks :bawling:

oh well, guess its ibiza and ayia napa for me hopefully sometime....i dont hink its the same

they have this program on TV called pleasure island. never seen it but they all lok like 45yr old overweight pervs and its in the carribean

:shudder:

:cold:

MANNY 78 ,I guess that was a compliment, but you will have a great time down there and you wont want to go home! I hope you do not take all the things to heart on here that I or anybody else say because I sure as hell don't. We all help each other and opinions are good, but sometimes harsh.I take the good with the bad and drive on. GOOD LUCK on the trip and if I find any other links I will send you a pm. RIZZO

Top Bottom