Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Sex!!!

Werd said:
You might think that it was the best sex ever (and maybe it will be, who knows) but now that I am pushing 40 I have to honestly say that I am having THE BEST SEX with my current beau.

I was faithful to my exhusband for 13 years and honestly thought that the sex was REALLY good. I wanted him all the time till practically the bitter end. I didn't realize how inept and selfish he was though until I kicked his sorry ass out and never looked back. It wasn't that he was a good lover at all, it was just that I was relatively inexperienced, have an insatiable drive and am relatively easy to get off. (If I am not on the verge of cumming the entire time while in bed with a man there is something SERIOUSLY "off".)

I did have 2 bf's after my ex and enough sexual encounters to know AMAZING from "I got nekkid for this?!". With the first bf, we had such an amazing connection (sort of like what you described with this girl). I was too inexperienced and fucked up in the head though to realize that not only was this guy not good for me, but we also had ZERO future. The second was amazing at eating pussy but what a freaking head case!

My current guy (who I hope to spend the rest of my life with) is such an amazingly unselfish lover (just treats me like a princess in all regards - in AND out of the bedroom) that the sex is ELECTRIC! He was always a good lover, but since we have fallen crazy in love... it just gets crazier and crazier and more satisfying. ;)

i'm glad to hear it. from some of your earlier stories/posts, it is clear that you deserve a lot better than what you had to deal with in the past. it's too bad you can't choose who you have the best sex with; that would be great. instead you have to hope the physical connection is on par with the mental and emotional. in some people the mental and emotional connection make the physical that much stronger, but in others ... well, who knows.

Top Bottom