Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been cheated on. For fucks sake.

and by the way I dont mean to be rude on this matter.

I know I sound a bit "gung ho" and snippy, but its an issue that is HUGE in California.

Hard to do, and I think I can tell by your attitude, that you'll wind up in a way better situation next time. By age 40, I had been through 4 somewhat serious girlfriends, and each relationship was totally different. What I realized this time, with my wife, is that she isn't at all what I thought I was looking for. She found me, and I'd never have even thought of asking her out, as I thought she was way out of my league. I'm not going to explain it in detail in this public forum, but let's just say that how I found my wife "only happens in the movies". Always before I had set my goals low, and I achieved low. What it boils down to, is that I was afraid of failure in all of my past dating habits.

And just to be smug about it, that CK underwear model that my ex-GF cheated on me with 10 years ago, is probably lying on a couch today with a big beer gut, and feeling like a loser after a minute in the sun, and wondering why no women are worshiping his body anymore.

Charles

In the case of addiction, there is nothing you can do to help the person.
They have to hit bottom, and realize that there is no other option but sobriety. Not everyone gets that far.
Addiction is an incurable, fatal disease.
Just because it is a disease does not make the person unaccountable for their actions though.
Speaking as a recovering drug addict with almost three years of sobriety, I can attest to the fact that no one can make you go to rehab. No one can keep you sober.
I had to lose everything I loved before I "got it".
The best thing you can do for an addict is to walk away.

Congrats on three years.

Hard to do, and I think I can tell by your attitude, that you'll wind up in a way better situation next time. By age 40, I had been through 4 somewhat serious girlfriends, and each relationship was totally different. What I realized this time, with my wife, is that she isn't at all what I thought I was looking for. She found me, and I'd never have even thought of asking her out, as I thought she was way out of my league. I'm not going to explain it in detail in this public forum, but let's just say that how I found my wife "only happens in the movies". Always before I had set my goals low, and I achieved low. What it boils down to, is that I was afraid of failure in all of my past dating habits.

And just to be smug about it, that CK underwear model that my ex-GF cheated on me with 10 years ago, is probably lying on a couch today with a big beer gut, and feeling like a loser after a minute in the sun, and wondering why no women are worshiping his body anymore.

Charles

Thanks man I appreciate it. It definitely wasn't (and isn't) easy but I know it's the right thing to do. And yeah, if nothing else, this is a learning experience for me. I don't mind making mistakes as long as I learn from them and don't make the same ol' damn mistakes over and over again.

Charles

or, he could have paralayed his modeling $$ into his private agency, grown the business from the ground up, and is now a multi-millionaire and has more vag than he can shake a stick at

Been in your situation, bro... My ex did that, with a dang Calvin Klein underwear model who was in better shape than I was, and was 10 years younger. She confessed the same night, and she was all upset, and I forgave her for it. She didn't do it again, and it wasn't the reason she's my ex. It stabs all the way to the bone; I know. If you don't think she's your future, this is a great chance to end it with you on top. If you do want to save it, find out the real reason why she did it, and work on that. Blaming yourself or her, or punishing, won't fix it for sure. Cheating in a good relationship happens because something needs to be worked on, and isn't being. Cheating can also be a sign of a relationship that shouldn't be.

Charles

These are very wise words I can attest to as a cheating wife after 15 years of being true.

Tell her it turns you on and you want to watch next time. Then hire a detective to photograph the whole thing but only keep the pics where you are not in the frame. Talk her into doing some real funky stuff, like multiple dudes or a bukkake. Then you will have all the goods on her at the divorce hearing, she will look like a total whore and you will get anything you want.

Then after you are separated, send copies to her family and work!

Top Bottom