Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after you get a chick's number how long do you usually wait

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
before you call?? 1 day? 2 days? if u call right away, you come off as a desperate loser.

3-5 days if she swallowed :Chef: :tuc:

I was having a GREAT night with the gal one day, nighttime came and she had some big test in the morning. We exchanged numbers before I left, but when I made it to the car I couldn't resist so I started to walk back to her apt. whiling calling. She went to go outside to answer the phone, "bad reception in the apt." and there I was.

Spent the night that night and dated for about a half year.

Moral of the story, it depends on how good of a time you are having with the person when you exchange numbers. Normally though, I wait about 2-3 days. Just depends on the person and how well we were clicking at the time

Whiskey

It usually takes about 10 days for me to think of something to say and another 15 to work up the balls to actually dial her number

cuz i got a girl's number at this job training session. theres this huge yearly fireworks thing going on , july 27th, the gist of the convo was if she wanted to go to the fireworks with me, and have a dinner overlookign the beach and fireworks at the grill there. she said sounds good, and "give me a call" and i got her number. so i dont know whether i should just call her tmr , or on the 27th (sat) and tell her to get ready and shit. shes hot , im taking my camera with me. il post pics. karma should be given. end.

Yarg! said:
cuz i got a girl's number at this job training session. theres this huge yearly fireworks thing going on , july 27th, the gist of the convo was if she wanted to go to the fireworks with me, and have a dinner overlookign the beach and fireworks at the grill there. she said sounds good, and "give me a call" and i got her number. so i dont know whether i should just call her tmr , or on the 27th (sat) and tell her to get ready and shit. shes hot , im taking my camera with me. il post pics. karma should be given. end.

so your date was yesterday, eh? How'd it go? :lmao:

Saturday is the 30th

Call her when you feel like it. If you feel like calling her the night of the same day she gave it to you, then you're being a little desperate and it wouldn't have worked out anyway. I gave up on looking at this whole mating thing as soley a science, since there's more to it than that. It all comes down to you, and how good you truly are with women. If you're golden, success will follow naturally if you look in the right places. If not, then keeping working on getting there.

chewyxrage said:
so your date was yesterday, eh? How'd it go? :lmao:

Saturday is the 30th

oh yeah sry im a fucking idiot. i just worked with 3 hrs of sleep. sry the fireworks are saturday, on the 30th.

Top Bottom