Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the general opinion on the Warrior diet?

CaliRobK

I've researched it some but still wanted some feedback if anyone's tried this. It will work well for my work schedule and from what I've read has good results in those that it has worked for.

If you mean the one which advocates eating one meal at night it seems pretty useless to me....

I just couldn't see myself munching down over 300g protein in one sitting, that's pretty much a kilo of meat...

I just couldn't see myself munching down over 300g protein in one sitting, that's pretty much a kilo of meat...

It is tough to gain but I once tried it a few years ago, and I was astounded by the raw strength I held onto and how healthy my appearance became. I lost like 15 lbs though but was beyond shredded. It would work much better for someone with a sedentary style job and looking to be lean, pretty tough to bulk with just one meal per day, I actually ate 2 meals over 3 hour span I'd hit about 3k calories.

It's a variation of intermittent fasting....you should look at Berkhan's version, less intense, great results.

In his version you eat 2 or 3 meals after a fasting period. Easier to mow down 300g of protein that way. I eat around 250g protein split between two meals.

Check out this thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/d...mittent-fasting-discussion-thread-947273.html

And Martin's site: Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

Another good article exploring all the variations of IF:

All About Intermittent Fasting | FREE Book From Dr. John Berardi

Top Bottom