Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best meal replacement out there?

DJ_UFO

Banned
that
:p

Depends on what you're looking for. Any protein drink with a multi can be considered a viable meal replacement. I can honestly say that among those that are good tasting and good quality, BIG BLAST is the most superior mass drink. ON choc is the best bargain. And MuscleMilk Banana has the best texture.

Thank you! I was thinking in those boxes with packs...like myoplex? they seem to be cheaper and have more protein than cans.

fuck that dude.

any good protein + oats + flax oil/peanut butter. minus the oats if you're low carbing/going keto

that's your meal replacement.

calveless wonder said:
fuck that dude.

any good protein + oats + flax oil/peanut butter. minus the oats if you're low carbing/going keto

Thanks bro. I drive all day long at work; that's why I need something fast to drink while driving mid-morning

I never got mixing a shake with oats. In fact I can't think of anything more gross.

As for premixed drinks...hmm, they all taste pretty crappy to me. The MetRx isn't bad.

alright Nelson, if you aren't gonna say it.....proteinfactory.com.....go to the lab and design a custom blend. perfect if you need to moniter pro/carb/fat ratios

I'm currently taking MHP's Up Your MASS, cookies n' cream, and it's working great. It contains 62g of protein ( 3 kinds ), 802 calories, all the BCAAs, and I add 1 cup of barely cooked " Steel Cut Oats " 600 calories. Believe it or not it taste so good that I get cravings for it all throughout the day. I try to keep it at 2 shakes per day, because real food works much better. It's best to drink only when food is not an option, or being too full to EAT.

calveless wonder said:
fuck that dude.

That's exactly what I do. I haven't purchased MRP's in years.

Acela said:
alright Nelson, if you aren't gonna say it.....proteinfactory.com.....go to the lab and design a custom blend. perfect if you need to moniter pro/carb/fat ratios

That's what I did before I even went to work for them. I used the old Blair ratio for making my own protein. (50% whey, 25%whole egg and 24% milk). Of course today, there's isolate and miceller casien and aminogen -- all improvements. But I must say, the Blair was the best tasting vanilla flavor I ever had.

But anyway, I think DJ is talking about those premixed, refrigerated cans. PF doesn't make those. I guess you can make it yourself and put it in a thermos?

Top Bottom