Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

watermelon?

Depends on how strictly you are cutting. If you're going balls-out, then fruit is out, period.

Not bad if used in moderation, remember the pic I sent you of my abs, ate watermelon every day, like 1-3 servings, and managed to keep abs like those. Just when I started eating 3-5 servings a day is when I started to lose my abs, but I was also eating more food all around, just not more watermelon.

diamonddiceclay said:
it is too high g i for dieters

The problem with fruit is the fructose, the liver glycogen can only store 100g of fructose, after that is full, fructose is unable to be stored in the muscle glycogen, so that is when it gets stored to fat. I'm not getting into the carb thing anymore when dieting. Do whatcha gotta do to lose fat. I eat plenty of carbs (170 g) and I lose body fat just fine when cutting. It all comes down to what carbs you eat and when you eat them. But the reason I stated above is the reason how fruit gets stored as fat.

watermelon contains fructose but much less than cherries, bananas or grapes

it is not a bad choice if taken in moderation

if your not concerned about the fructose factor, its good post workout..but when cutting ide leave it out

Top Bottom