Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water weight

Get your Doctor to prescibe you Hydrochlorothiazide. It is a diuretic/bp pill. I love it! It will make you piss-out every drop of water that's in you. Make sure you keep hydrated.. Also, you will be able to eat a little more carbs without your body storing them as fat because it sucks the water right out of your fat cells.

Hey led, do you follow the recommend dosage? How long do you typically stay on that?

Hey led, do you follow the recommend dosage? How long do you typically stay on that?

I cycle it bro. One pill is 12.5 mgs, so I usually take 2-3 pills a day for about 3-4 months at a time. I gradually go up depending how I look and feel. For an example, I start off taking 1 pill Ed for like 2 weeks then up the dose to 2 pills ED for 3-4 weeks then maybe up it to 3 pills a day for a month if I want to get that real dry look. I would not take it more than 3 months at a time because it can cause kidney damage and lower your sodium to where you could have some serious health issues. The pros shoot lasix and eat tons of food and maintain that hard look because the lasix drains the water out of the fat cells. Grant it, they are on a ton of other stuff, but water pills allow you to eat more and simultaneously help retain that dense look. Anyway, I like taking water pills in conjuction with a little dex, it works like a charm to combat that stubborn water retention.

Get your Doctor to prescibe you Hydrochlorothiazide. It is a diuretic/bp pill. I love it! It will make you piss-out every drop of water that's in you. Make sure you keep hydrated.. Also, you will be able to eat a little more carbs without your body storing them as fat because it sucks the water right out of your fat cells.

Really? Awsome tnx bro

Top Bottom