Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vinegar good bad?

housemusik83

Im having an addiction to vinegar right now eating/drinking it at least once every 2 days.... on my salads, and use it on anything i can basicaly use it for, balsamic and red wine vinegar.... any good for someone like me?

i think red wine is the best, balsamic is pretty good but it has 2-4 grams of carbs depending on which kind you get. some balsamic have a little more sugar.

If you google apple cider vinegar there is a ton of information. It's supposed to be really good for you and lot's of people use it. I'm not sure how effective it is or if it's comparable to red wine vinegar, but good question.

vinegars not that bad at all man. im JUST like you except mine is olive oil and mustard (funny combo, eh?). i throw olive oil on whole wheat bread and eat it 2-3 times a day (my fav source of carbs). use it and mustard on tuna, eat mustard on salmon, chicken just about anything.

apple cider vin has a lot of benefits. But too much can throw off your ph. Take your greens :)

vinegar's acidity can remove enamel from teeth.
The supposed benefits of vinegar are debatable at best. Probably the only bodybuilding benefit is MAYBE food partitioning.

Im having an addiction to vinegar right now eating/drinking it at least once every 2 days.... on my salads, and use it on anything i can basicaly use it for, balsamic and red wine vinegar.... any good for someone like me?

no different than any other flavoring the food is better for you without but a little isn't going to hurt much. i dont think there is a single good thing to come from vinigar if your diet is even half of a good one.

Top Bottom