x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

TDEE Calculator Accuracy

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about TDEE Calculator Accuracy within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Are TDEE calculators really that accurate? According to the calculator Iím currently in a 600- 700 cal deficit. I also do 30 minutes of cardio a day and heavy weight training four times a week. Mind you this the the first real cut Iíve ever done so Iím learning. Only donít lean bulks and recomp. I am four weeks into my cutting cycle which is test and NPP. I wasnít expecting to scale not to move too much because of water retention so I was using the mirror more as my guide. After four weeks It

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

TDEE Calculator Accuracy

Are TDEE calculators really that accurate? According to the calculator Iím currently in a 600- 700 cal deficit. I also do 30 minutes of cardio a day and heavy weight training four times a week. Mind you this the the first real cut Iíve ever done so Iím learning. Only donít lean bulks and recomp. I am four weeks into my cutting cycle which is test and NPP. I wasnít expecting to scale not to move too much because of water retention so I was using the mirror more as my guide. After four weeks It doesnít look like Iíve lost an ounce of fat. Am I in too deep of a deficit so my bodies trying to hold onto fat? iím not losing any strength and my muscle is definitely more full. Do I need a bigger deficit? Below is an example of what a day of eating looks like currently.

1) granola pre workout
    2) shake (Greek yogurt, banana, almond milk, natural peanut butter, spinach) and 2 hard boiled eggs
    3) lunch - lean turkey, chicken, or tuna with 1 cup rice
    4) Dinner - Lean meat or fish, sweet potatoes, rice, veggies,
    5) cottage cheese.

Calories around 2,100-2,200
    Protein 190-200 grams
    Carbs 150 grams
    Fat 70 grams

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: TDEE Calculator Accuracy

a calorie isn't a calorie

so you are wasting your time calculating your calories in the first place.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Ok so whatís the answer then? It sure what Iím doing wrong. A deficit should result in fat loss. When I donít track or when I do I can grow muscle. I just can never get rid of this fat I had left over from a long time ago when Iím as skinny fat. I busted my ass to build muscle but I canít get more than two abs visible. And chest fat remains the same. Itís not a lot it itís extremely frustrating that I canít get rid of it no matter what I do

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Stevesmi is correct. You can't rely on counting calories or running a deficit. Different foods in and of themselves are more energetically expensive to store or use, and lowering your caloric intake in turn slows your metabolism. It is a very complex balancing act and you are likely better served by methods like intermittent fasting.