Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strawberries? good or bad?

rx123

my gf insists that they dont have much sugar? than why are they sweet? anyone know? i looked on nutri facts and it did say they contain a minimal amount of sugar

thanks

rx123 said:
my gf insists that they dont have much sugar? than why are they sweet? anyone know? i looked on nutri facts and it did say they contain a minimal amount of sugar

thanks

Personally, I like sour strawberries. :D

Check out fitday.com, they most certainly have exactly the information that you're looking for.

Good luck!

strawberry's are low GI/GR and are good to eat anytime, cutting bulking etc..

1/2 cup is around 20 grams of carbs and 7 grams of fiber

It didn't work....:(

however, according to the USDA, 1 cup of RAW/sliced strawberries has:

Protein: 1 gram

fat: 0.6 gram

Carbs: 11.65 grams

fiber: 3.8 grams (didn't give the difference between soluble/insoluble)

It's also high in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, Vit C, Folate, Vit A, & Phytosterols.

BMJ

HMMM...wonder why the difference between fitday and USDA? Is Fitday's sweetened?

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:

HMMM...wonder why the difference between fitday and USDA? Is Fitday's sweetened?

BMJ

there are differences between the nulerous varieties:

some strawberries are grown artificially (with artificial light) and are mostly water
=> few calories

some others (here we call them "savage", I don't know if it's the right word) have much more sugar and less water
=> more calories (and taste) :p

this is an excellent type of fruit for dieting..as stated before very low gi and high fibre

Top Bottom