Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange snacks

healthy:

pb sandwiches with chicken "buns"
pb+sf jam in oatmeal
kashi golean+yogurt (regular or greek style)

not so healthy:

hot sauce on pizza
meatballs sandwitch on prosciutto bread

My husband actually got me into working out and then into lifting weights. One of our great joys is being able to work out together. He is not as serious as I am currently but he stays in decent shape.

As for his strange cravings, he says growing up he would just open the fridge and eat what was there. I would like to say I'm used to it but he still suprises me with the things he will put together. Today he wrapped a piece of sliced cheese around a pickle.

I put a handful of spinach in my protein shake before I blend it, that's about as strange as I get.

Rebecca D:Chef:

Whole lotta peanut butter lovers up in here :lmao: I'm more of a mustard/horseradish person, sometimes I've been known to add mustard and even horseradish to cottage cheese.

Try mustard on a tomato.

I thought I would bring this back up. I love to see what people eat. We were at a restaurant and they had a deep fried hot dot stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, and covered with blue cheese dressing in a giant bun. That was my husband's meal. I had a grouper reuben. Fried grouper on rye bread with cole slaw and 1000 island dressing. Mine was good, husband regretted his later that night. (In case your wondering, this was our cheat night).

I thought I would bring this back up. I love to see what people eat. We were at a restaurant and they had a deep fried hot dot stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, and covered with blue cheese dressing in a giant bun. That was my husband's meal. I had a grouper reuben. Fried grouper on rye bread with cole slaw and 1000 island dressing. Mine was good, husband regretted his later that night. (In case your wondering, this was our cheat night).

I also like seeing/hearing about the different food selections that people choose. Your husband's meal sounds like a Texas Tommy (minus the dressing).

I'm the "Healthy" guy at the office; everything I eat is "strange".

The strangest thing I'm known to eat, I suppose, is french toast "fried" in USP mineral oil... Don't ask why, but I love it.

Top Bottom