Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shopping for food

PBR

Daisy or anyone else know of a web site that helps with meal planning and/ or diets? calorie/protien and carb profiles? thanks ladies....a buddy of mine needs my help with his diet...he is a fellow rider and does not hit the gym....Iam too hardcore food wise to give advice and set him up with a meal plan that he can handle...he is single and does not know how to shop for food, but likes to cook and be in the kitchen....whatever....

www.fitday.com is a helpful site. If you register (free), then you can add foods, track amounts, track workouts, etc. It also has a good Q&A section that can help answer some basic Qs about Dietary Guidelines. He can start in the Guidelines section to get an idea of why/how to eat healthy. It is a great site....one that you really need to just "play" on to learn about all it offers.

Other than that, WHY does he want to eat healthier....performance, weight loss, weight gain, etc.... That might also give us some ideas for helpful websites.

thanks alot Daisy!!! he needs to loose a few pounds, like 10-15....we ride bikes together (performance riding) and he needs to be in better shape and not carry any extra weight...he tires easily...he is older, but he can F#@&*ing ride!...just trying to help him out...he looks at me and wants the same, but he dosent want it that bad- you know? he sees me go to the gym every day- but it does not interest him...thats ok...he can do the diet thing tho...he does excersise but-to a lesser degree, nothing worth mentioning...his job is physical and he power walks-thats all....

If his current "diet" is like the normal population, then following Body For Life (Bill Phillips) might be good too. From what I remember, they are very basic, easy to follow.....not extremely low carb or anything dramatic. Leans toward a changing for the long term. They have a website (www.bodyforlife.com), but it seems VERY product oriented, focus on buying shit. He'd have to buy the book (~$25), but it would help plan meals and food choices.

Top Bottom