Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

raw food diet?

TheOak84

ive been adding raw foods to my menu, along with juices from my juicer 'jack lalane :)'

im eating about 75% raw, besides meat (except for fish). so ive added:

barley - soaked over night
beans - of all kinds - soaked
all greens
fruits - obviously
oats
oils - EVOO, fish
nuts - non roasted

i still take in dairy, and once in a while a fast food meal, maybe once a week.

ive lost about 4 pounds in 2 weeks, and have been having really good BM's, 4-6 times a day. i eat the same amount of meals, i just feel healthier, and havent lost a bit of strenght, so far. and im eating about the same amount of calories

has anyone else tried this, or read about it?

bump for raw food eaters...

i just bought raw peas today, 9 g of fiber and pro, 27 g of carbs per 1/4 cup... fuck ya!

I've read about the raw food diet, it has some ok points, but overall you're still going to deal with P/F/C intake. Albeit, the health claims might be valid, but if you're looking for a shorter term fat-loss diet -- this is not for you. This diet is based on a claimed healthy lifestyle more then anything.

I fathom cutting sodium and preservatives + hydrogenated oils from you diet would alone be a good justification for the weight loss. Althought, IMO, you could get the same thing from an organic food diet.

thanx for the input.. i dont plan on losing fat, just getting the maximum amount of nutrition and vitamins from the raw foods

with all the barley oats and beands, i hope i gain weight :)

Top Bottom