Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice

nicker57

I'm 6'1 and weight 250. My body fat is 26%. I'm in the process if joining the airforce and i either need to get down to 205 pounds, or to a body fat percent of 20%. I exercise every day and watch my food intake, I also take a supplement called Scorch to help improve my metabolism. Does any one have any advice to help me get to either of my requirements a little quicker. Would be greatly appreciated.

Nick.

post your diet with detail

I eat a Natures Valley granola bar for breakfast(8am) i eat a large apple for lunch(noonish) i eat a random type of fruit for a snack before dinner(4-6ish) and for dinner i eat a medium portion of whatever my brother fixes for dinner(7-9pm)

well you need to make 6-7 meals a day to accelerate your metabolism and all of them need to have protein, in your case little carbs (none at night), green veggies and some healthy fats such as olive oil or almonds. Do at least 30-45 minutes of low pace cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomach.

in your situation i reccomend 3-4 small meals per day. little protein little carbs lots of green veggies. do 2 30-40 minute cardio sessons per day 5 days per weak morning and night before meal times. this is not hear of. your body needs a bit of cardio to get your metabolism into action. make sure you eat those veggies.

in your situation i reccomend 3-4 small meals per day. little protein little carbs lots of green veggies. do 2 30-40 minute cardio sessons per day 5 days per weak morning and night before meal times. this is not hear of. your body needs a bit of cardio to get your metabolism into action. make sure you eat those veggies.

I work out 6 times a day. I do 30 minute walk and cardio 5 times a day, and then walk 4 miles as my last work out.

i dont see this possible. something must be wrong here.

Top Bottom