Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

name the roid thats can change the shape of your body reguardless of good diet and lo

georgie24

witch roid iis responsible for changing body composition the most for the better eg tighter,leaner veineir rmuscular
im brainstorming a cycle and need ideas

hmmm tighter, leaner and veinier? Masteron i would say. builds good quality muscle, gives good strenth gains, doesn't aromatize, keeps you a man.(if u know what i mean)

"name the roid thats can change the shape of your body reguardless of good diet and lo"... finish the sentence... but from what I can imagine, no roid can really make you "tighter, leaner and veinier" without a good diet. Truth is, if you eat like shit, you dont change.

ChrisOh said:
"name the roid thats can change the shape of your body reguardless of good diet and lo"... finish the sentence... but from what I can imagine, no roid can really make you "tighter, leaner and veinier" without a good diet. Truth is, if you eat like shit, you dont change.

i agree but only to a certain extent, because juice makes you break your natural genetic barrier. some roids can very well help to chisel you and make u veinier and more muscular, like masteron. which builds good muscle because it is a good anabolic and it is also high in androgens promoting that increase in glycogen stored in muscle to give you a fuller appearance. it also makes your body more efficient at burning of bodyfat because high androgens and no estrogen means fat burning machine, especially if u take a large amount.

still, you shoudn't eat like shit or rely on anabolics to get you there. but they definately play a big role in body shape and composition. if not why would people add it to their diet and training program.

GH is not a "roid", but it is the best for what you are asking. Hell, I can eat a large pizza and wake up in the morning shreaded and vascular while on GH.

the mechanic said:
GH is not a "roid", but it is the best for what you are asking. Hell, I can eat a large pizza and wake up in the morning shreaded and vascular while on GH.

BASTARD!!! hehehe GH at a good dose is too expensive for my budget. did one serostim kit in the past but wish i had more. sucks!!

i will agree with the mechanic on GH, however, as far as roids.....you can gain some mass but only a good diet and good training and dedication cause larger muscles, leaner composition and vascularity. is hard to stay vascular when you have alot of fat and/or water.
i like test for overall siz and strength. if you watch what you eat and use anti-e the gains come without too much water. i like proviron to help keep the water off.
no matter what, you have to eat right and train right for optimum results. even roids are not miracle drugs, if they were everyone would look like ronnie coleman.

INSANE 1 said:
i will agree with the mechanic on GH, however, as far as roids.....you can gain some mass but only a good diet and good training and dedication cause larger muscles, leaner composition and vascularity. is hard to stay vascular when you have alot of fat and/or water.
i like test for overall siz and strength. if you watch what you eat and use anti-e the gains come without too much water. i like proviron to help keep the water off.
no matter what, you have to eat right and train right for optimum results. even roids are not miracle drugs, if they were everyone would look like ronnie coleman.

hehehe can u imagine what all of us would look like though if we took Ronnie's doses. which im sure is in grams range. not to mention all the GH, insulin, and thyroid medications im sure he takes. (anyone who thinks otherwise PLEEEAASE!!!) im sure not all would turn out like ronnie or even close, but damn we would see some pretty impressive and massive gains on someone.

Top Bottom