Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting claim for milk

i used to be big milk drinker now cutting milk for a good 8 month have me leaner than ever milk MAKES YOU FAT. even skim milk which is what i used to drink on daily basis was garbage, it bloats the fuck outta me.

yeah thats the worst thing to have to deal with.. bloat and gas can make a ripped bodybuilder look like a marshmallow. basically the milk goes into the stomach and sits there and since the sugars are not digestable bacteria goes to work on it leading to bloat and gas.

and skim milk is even worse.. its pretty much sugar and water mixed.

Last edited:
I too have stopped drinking milk and have noticed a big difference. I feel and look alot leaner I don't feel sluggish or bloated anymore. And overall just have more energy I don't think I'll ever go back to drinking milk !!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

yeah thats the worst thing to have to deal with.. bloat and gas can make a ripped bodybuilder look like a marshmallow. basically the milk goes into the stomach and sits there and since the sugars are not digestable bacteria goes to work on it leading to bloat and gas.

and skim milk is even worse.. its pretty much sugar and water mixed.

Not to mention the explosive diarrhea i got when drinking 3-4 cups a day, my stomach was constantly bloated and i was farting non stop..
Now that i look back i cant believe the amount sugar was in milk, there are 12g of fuking sugar per CUP, thats 36g of pure undigestable sugar if you drink 3 cups a day and only 26g protein, i can get 25g of protein in a single scoop of whey with only 1g sugar and not get bloated or feel like i have to take water shit.
milk is for baby cows not human.

How do you account for the people that love milk And benefit from it? In my opinion one's inability to digest milk properly is a flaw that lies within the person and not the milk. More people can drink milk then can't. I don't have any thing that proves that, but I would bet that that is the case. Not only that, but I can assure you that I digest all of my milk. Does that make me superhuman?

How do you account for the people that love milk And benefit from it? In my opinion one's inability to digest milk properly is a flaw that lies within the person and not the milk. More people can drink milk then can't. I don't have any thing that proves that, but I would bet that that is the case. Not only that, but I can assure you that I digest all of my milk. Does that make me superhuman?

okay.. let me explain and correct some myths.. the enzyme that breaks down lactose is lactase.. about 75% of Americans lack that enzyme. after childhood that number goes up.. you can look that up on google.. asians and african americans its over 90%. but a lot of black people drink milk, more than any other race in the US.. again we go back to my above posts as to why.. because its a helluva lot cheaper and convienient to buy a gallon of pasteurized fat and sugar, then buy some decent chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, etc. you would notice if you started buying more of those vs. milk your grocery bills would sky rocket. no different than buying a box of pasta or cereal vs. real food. pasteurized shit is the reason so many americans are in bad shape and have bad health. BUT they do it like you said in your first sentence because so many people like shit out of a box

now there are levels that tend to have a harder time.. even if its slight bloat and gas. some people get diarhea and naseau from milk.. some guys get bloat.. some guys get gas.. everyone is different.. there is a small segment of the population that is fine with it.

just like going out on a boat and some guys bragging how 'tough' they are that they don't get sea sick. and then a week later they go out again and are throwing up for 5 hours straight. the body doesn't always react each time the same. MOST humans get sea sick, thats a fact .. BUT doesn't mean you will every single time you go out.

however just because you drink milk and digest it fine doesn't mean its good for you. it has no health benefits, every nutrient is zapped away anyway when its pasteurized.

Drink Raw Milk for Muscle Gains - YouTube << skip to 1:30 if you want.. check out this video and you will understand more. you need to find raw milk unpasteurized if you insist on milk (which is illegal btw), thats the only way you will get anything out of it.. otherwise you are just drinking fat and sugar. if you would strip milk out of your diet the way you look now.. holy shit you would be ripped to shreds. i bet you would drop 1-2% body fat instantly

and let me ask you a serious question to ponder.. would you drink human milk straight out of a womans boob? sounds silly right.. so then why is it okay to drink milk out of a cows boob that was pumped full of hormones? leave cow milk for baby cows. the dairy industry has a wonderful scam going and has millions on the hook.. you have an entire section at every grocery store that sells milk, but as more people become educated less and less people are drinking milk these days and the dairy industry is slowly dying off.. if milk was so good for you then you would see lifters at gyms walking around with milk jugs drinking between sets, not water. you would see them handing out milk to runners at road races, not water.

Last edited:
It seems like other other day somebody tries to say xyz product is bad for you and the next minute some other study comes out that says it wonderful.

okay.. let me explain and correct some myths.. the enzyme that breaks down lactose is lactase.. about 75% of Americans lack that enzyme. after childhood that number goes up.. you can look that up on google.. asians and african americans its over 90%. but a lot of black people drink milk, more than any other race in the US.. again we go back to my above posts as to why.. because its a helluva lot cheaper and convienient to buy a gallon of pasteurized fat and sugar, then buy some decent chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, etc. you would notice if you started buying more of those vs. milk your grocery bills would sky rocket. no different than buying a box of pasta or cereal vs. real food. pasteurized shit is the reason so many americans are in bad shape and have bad health. BUT they do it like you said in your first sentence because so many people like shit out of a box

now there are levels that tend to have a harder time.. even if its slight bloat and gas. some people get diarhea and naseau from milk.. some guys get bloat.. some guys get gas.. everyone is different.. there is a small segment of the population that is fine with it.

just like going out on a boat and some guys bragging how 'tough' they are that they don't get sea sick. and then a week later they go out again and are throwing up for 5 hours straight. the body doesn't always react each time the same. MOST humans get sea sick, thats a fact .. BUT doesn't mean you will every single time you go out.

however just because you drink milk and digest it fine doesn't mean its good for you. it has no health benefits, every nutrient is zapped away anyway when its pasteurized.

Drink Raw Milk for Muscle Gains - YouTube << skip to 1:30 if you want.. check out this video and you will understand more. you need to find raw milk unpasteurized if you insist on milk (which is illegal btw), thats the only way you will get anything out of it.. otherwise you are just drinking fat and sugar. if you would strip milk out of your diet the way you look now.. holy shit you would be ripped to shreds. i bet you would drop 1-2% body fat instantly

and let me ask you a serious question to ponder.. would you drink human milk straight out of a womans boob? sounds silly right.. so then why is it okay to drink milk out of a cows boob that was pumped full of hormones? leave cow milk for baby cows. the dairy industry has a wonderful scam going and has millions on the hook.. you have an entire section at every grocery store that sells milk, but as more people become educated less and less people are drinking milk these days and the dairy industry is slowly dying off.. if milk was so good for you then you would see lifters at gyms walking around with milk jugs drinking between sets, not water. you would see them handing out milk to runners at road races, not water.

Alright so far I agree with what you just said, but again you keep saying its just sugar and fat when there is 8g protein per cup. That 8 g is all whey and casein. Having said that, why does every BBer drink primarily whey protein which comes from milk. Becuase I know supp companies don't model their protein after breast milk. It's the same as cows milk. I know milk was way better back before pasteurization and all, and that of course beef, chicken, etc. is a far better choice. Still I say milk has its benefits. Milk is food for rapidly growing animals and babies that are growing far faster than an adult can grow muscle. So why would it be beneficial for the baby/baby Animal and not a growing adult? Greek yogurt anyone? Cottage cheese? It's all the same so if milk is useless then one should toss out all dairy.

Alright so far I agree with what you just said, but again you keep saying its just sugar and fat when there is 8g protein per cup. That 8 g is all whey and casein. Having said that, why does every BBer drink primarily whey protein which comes from milk. Becuase I know supp companies don't model their protein after breast milk. It's the same as cows milk. I know milk was way better back before pasteurization and all, and that of course beef, chicken, etc. is a far better choice. Still I say milk has its benefits. Milk is food for rapidly growing animals and babies that are growing far faster than an adult can grow muscle. So why would it be beneficial for the baby/baby Animal and not a growing adult? Greek yogurt anyone? Cottage cheese? It's all the same so if milk is useless then one should toss out all dairy.

the benefits of milk are outweighed by the negatives. the calcium myth that the article talks about is true also. when you drink milk you are actually robbing your body of calcium.. weird but true. in the US we have the highest osteoperosis rate in the world. the lowest? south asia where milk is never drank. osteoperosis doesn't exist over there. next time you are at the grocery store stand in the dairy section and watch the people buying milk, you will see a trend.

i would say whey proteins are marketed more towards teens and newbs. BB's eat real food.. whole foods. they never rely on whey protein. i drink it as a treat and i get WTBM which is the best quality and has the lowest sugar out there, but in no way would i rely on whey protein to get my nutrition. bottom line is if dairy is 5% of your diet then its totally okay. if its 30% of your diet or more then you've got problems

as far as yogurt as the article stated its okay in small amounts as long as its plain greek yogurt, its got pro-biotics and good bacteria which help outweigh the negatives.. most yogurts out there especially the ones with fruit at the bottom are no different than eating a candy bar.. its just all sugar. cheese raw is okay in small amounts too, once you cook it like in pizza its obviously not good for you .. cheese has a ton of salt. personally I don't consume any dairy except in very small amounts.. i might have a slice of pizza once a month or if i go out with a girl on a date as i said above and she wants ice cream i will have a couple spoons of it. but in no way do i consume a large amount of it ..

when i was younger all i ate was dairy which is why my health went to shit. if you told me back then milk was bad for you i would have scoffed at that too, years of propaganda and 'milk does a body good' commercials had me fooled good. i ran into a guy who was built like a freight train who worked with my dad, and he looked at the foods i had in my house and he taught me proper nutrition.. had me get rid of all my dairy, sugars, processed shit i had. and had me drink WATER WATER and more WATER.. taught me whole foods. I lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks and probably about 5-7% body fat in that span. just from diet changes. and i was a believer after that. haven't touched milk since. my gf has inflammation issues, when i met her she was a heavy milk drinker.. i got her to quit milk and her inflammation dissapeared. milk is poison pure and simple. the best thing you could drink is good quality water. i bought an ionizer and i hook that thing up and the best water.

here are just some links i found online

Modern Milk | Harvard Magazine May-Jun 2007

Why Not Drink Milk?

Does Milk Cause Cancer? - Ask Dr. Weil

According to Dr. Andrew Weil, "The notion that milk is good for all of us throughout life has been fostered by the dairy industry. Except for people of northern European origin, most adults worldwide can't digest lactose, the natural sugar in milk. This is because as we mature, our bodies stop making the enzyme that breaks it down. As a result, many may develop gas, cramps and/or diarrhea whenever milk is consumed. But lactose intolerance isn't the only problem with milk and milk products. The milk protein, casein, can irritate the immune system and stimulate mucus production, worsening allergy symptoms. This is why milk consumption is associated with recurrent childhood ear infections, eczema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and sinus conditions. Even those who are not allergic to milk, like people who have autoimmune diseases or digestive problems, may find that their symptoms improve when they eliminate milk and milk products..."

A cow's milk is meant for baby cows. Human breast milk is meant for baby humans. We do not need baby milk when we're older, and we do not need the milk from any other mammal at any time-- not cow milk, not whale milk, not goat milk, not camel milk, not horse milk. About 3/4 of adult humans do not adequately produce the enzyme lactase to digest the lactose in milk

Last edited:
here are just some links i found online

Modern Milk | Harvard Magazine May-Jun 2007

Why Not Drink Milk?

Does Milk Cause Cancer? - Ask Dr. Weil

According to Dr. Andrew Weil, "The notion that milk is good for all of us throughout life has been fostered by the dairy industry. Except for people of northern European origin, most adults worldwide can't digest lactose, the natural sugar in milk. This is because as we mature, our bodies stop making the enzyme that breaks it down. As a result, many may develop gas, cramps and/or diarrhea whenever milk is consumed. But lactose intolerance isn't the only problem with milk and milk products. The milk protein, casein, can irritate the immune system and stimulate mucus production, worsening allergy symptoms. This is why milk consumption is associated with recurrent childhood ear infections, eczema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and sinus conditions. Even those who are not allergic to milk, like people who have autoimmune diseases or digestive problems, may find that their symptoms improve when they eliminate milk and milk products..."

A cow's milk is meant for baby cows. Human breast milk is meant for baby humans. We do not need baby milk when we're older, and we do not need the milk from any other mammal at any time-- not cow milk, not whale milk, not goat milk, not camel milk, not horse milk. About 3/4 of adult humans do not adequately produce the enzyme lactase to digest the lactose in milk

I'm so glad I started this thread!

The thing is, milk doesn't bloat me! See photos on my profile for proof. I CAN digest lactose, so why shouldn't I?

And then it comes down to, ok so what if I eliminate milk for the aforementioned reasons. Then I eliminate any and all soy for the inconclusive but possible effects of phytoestrogens. Then I stop eating red meat because of the saturated fat content and links to colon cancer. Tuna has mercury. Poultry is often full of GHO. modern wheat has been genetically engenieered and is hardly recognizable to the human body anymore. What CAN I eat? Rice? Air?

Top Bottom