Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u guys like ur chicken ???

Browned on each side for 5 minutes in olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, chile powder and marjoram (or oregano).

Then bake in a 375 oven till ~155 inside. Let it rest and it will reach 160. Then it's peeerrfect :)

Yea I prefer grilled but I guess it's just not the "healthiest" way to have it.. I have now started steaming my chicken but it's always just so dry :(

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

When the weather is right I love cooking on the BBQ, chicken tastes so much better when flame grilled instead of grilled on a foreman

When the weather is right I love cooking on the BBQ, chicken tastes so much better when flame grilled instead of grilled on a foreman

Foreman makes chicken into leather.

I grille all year round i dont care if its 10 degrees out.

baking chicken in the oven retains the most internal juice and makes it easiest to eat after its been refridgerated.

I just tried baking some chicken. I had it soaking in carribian jerk M.C. masterpiece marinade. Then seasoned it. Wow holly shit was it good

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I never ever eat fast food but.....

I had Kentucky Grilled chicken the other day and it was awesome! How bad could it be?

In Cali, they have Pollo Loco which is the best fast food chicken in the world!! No Pollo Loco in Colorado though :(

I just tried baking some chicken. I had it soaking in carribian jerk M.C. masterpiece marinade. Then seasoned it. Wow holly shit was it good

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I usually bake a dozen breasts at a time too. Then throw my container on my scale and scissor off as much as I need. Add carbs or fats depending on time of day.

I'm burnt on chicken too but trying to cut and its the cheapest source of clean protein by far.

Top Bottom