Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hollywood cookie diet..

InGreatShape

So I was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN, and I heard an infomercial for this Hollywood Cookie diet. I mean are you serious ? Has anyone heard of this yet ?

its another one of those stupid starvation type slim fast diets.

you can diet one of 2 ways. the slimfast or million other coppy cat plan ways, or you can learn how to eat for results and be healthy. the other new starvation method is eat what you want once per day and vwerry little the rest of the time. its not really new its just another off spring of slim fast. i dont understand why anyone would chose these methods.

Yeah you eat like 2 HEALTHY meals and replace a 3rd meal with a "GOOD FOR YOU COOKIE"...I saw it at the store yesterday...I was like, No fuckin way! But for real i I could eat choc chip cookies all day and get cut I would! :p

-Legacy

Yeah right... I'd rather have a couple of nutritional tuna snacks and feel content than shove something down my throat that is "a bit healthy"

I tried to eat one of those high impact protein bars the other day, I felt sick as a dog as soon as it hit my gut.. I was up all night crook,, and my b/f went up from ONE damn bar!! Once your diet is really queued in, you'll look at these b/s "fad diets" and laugh.. How weak willed are the suckers who buy into this shit? They are so used to shoving crap down their throats that you need to encourage them to diet using a cookie.. (like a carrot on a stick)

How sad..

Top Bottom