Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eca and jittery

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
What`s wrong with feeling jittery other than "feeling jittery" on eca stack? Actually no aspirin. I don`t mind the feeling if there are no other sides. I feel like I`m at a redline like this. 2 pills of E and 2 of C. once a day.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with it in and of itself, long as it doesn't bother you. However, I would not take more than you're taking right now.

can cause insomnia and a racey heart beat....and sometimes made me real irritable...xenadrine probably the worst...hydroxycut seemed pretty mild. when i did my own ECA, wasn't so bad either.

they don't really bother me, but some people just can't handle it.

jerkbox said:
can cause insomnia and a racey heart beat....and sometimes made me real irritable...xenadrine probably the worst...hydroxycut seemed pretty mild. when i did my own ECA, wasn't so bad either.

insomnia and a racey heartbeat like crazy style.
but its by far the utlimate drug.

yohimbe has a large effect on feeling the heartbeat IMO. I feel like I'm rolling on large doses of yohimbe

OH yes, I learned my lesson by taking it at 8 PM and did`nt sleep till 6 AM that sucked.

I never take more than 2 at a time I barely even do THAT. I just did (take 2) due to the fact I can`t take it too late in the day so 1 dose for me. Or maybe 5 PM MAX.

my effedrine is 50mg a pill.
if i pop one at lets say 4p.m, for sure i wont fall asleep until minimim 3 or 4 a.m.

that's why they're best taken before a workout in the early stages of the day.

or another option is to take 50mg in the morning, then 25mg pre workout.

then again, it all really depends on what your goal is.

Top Bottom