Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does drinking coffee have any negative effects while trying to lose bodyfat??

jsmac32raider said:
So you think the 1/2 & 1/2 is cool, as long as it's just that one time in the morning and I'm pretty good on the saturated fats the rest of the day? Also, when everyone refers to "cutting", is that a general term for losing weight, or does it truly refer to more of a high rep, low weight training method to gain muscle stamina and definition?

Thanks.

You have to look at the ingredients of your half and half to determine that.. I'm sure it is no big deal though.

While cutting is generally losing weight, specifically cutting refers to the idea of losing body fat while maintaining lean body mass, thereby lowering your bodyfat percentage. It has nothing to do with a specific training method.. and no training method can give you definition or tone, the only thing that can do that is decreased bodyfat covering the muscle.. which is usually achieved by diet in conjunction with training.

Thanks man.

Kabeetz said:
You have to look at the ingredients of your half and half to determine that.. I'm sure it is no big deal though.

While cutting is generally losing weight, specifically cutting refers to the idea of losing body fat while maintaining lean body mass, thereby lowering your bodyfat percentage. It has nothing to do with a specific training method.. and no training method can give you definition or tone, the only thing that can do that is decreased bodyfat covering the muscle.. which is usually achieved by diet in conjunction with training.

doesn't matter either way....I'M NOT GIVING UP MY CAFFINE!!

caffeine stimulates the pancreas to release insulin

not a good thing for those dieting actually..........

note even further:

HIGH caffeine consumption can cause Cortisol levels to rise

bad for muscle but also bad for the predisposition

of abdominal fat.......

Good Thermos have GT and other cofactor to blunt the mal effects of Caffeine alone

Kabeetz said:
not a starbucks super largo el gigante grande frosted mocha loca chino caramel swirl doohickeyrino.

OK, this actually made me LOL for real...

Anyway,

the more coffee you drink you more water you'll need to drink as well, remember, coffee dehydrates you

(and makes your pee stink)

OMEGA said:

note even further:

of abdominal fat.......

Good Thermos have GT and other cofactor to blunt the mal effects of Caffeine alone

Coffee also increases insulin resistance and hinders absorption of Ca.

..and it stains your teeth.

Combine with cigarettes for the ultimate breath stank stack.

the coffee industry did a bunch of "studies" to circumvent the truth of the Insulin issues and cortisol issue

jsmac32raider said:
Oh man. . . .coffee is the one thing I like to splurge on in the mornings. I'm addicted to my large cup with roughly 2 tablespoons of half & half & 4 splendas. Please don't take the 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda away from me!!! Is this one splurge of fat/sugar in the morning really going to hinder my goal of getting really cut? I'm about 5'-9", 160 lbs. My muscles are pretty defined, but, I'm not as cut-looking as I'd like to be. Also, is splenda o.k. to have in large quantities or does it cause some new ailment over time?

In all honesty, we are Splenda's test mice... Just like with everything..take it in moderation.

OMEGA said:

note even further:

of abdominal fat.......

I never knew this. After googling GT, I'm guessing it is gamma-tocopherol? Which says it is a semisynthetic form of Vitamin E. Am I totally wrong about this?

If GT is gamma-tocopherol, how much is needed to help blunt the negative effects of a large cup of coffee? Can these amounts be obtained from food some how? I work at a coffee shop, and while I rarely drink coffee, everyone else here loves it.

Foods with the highest levels of gamma-trocopherol:

http://www.nutritiondata.com/foods-000106000000000000000.html

Top Bottom