Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

daily soups while bulking for size

I going through a very painful teeth implant process and it is almost impossible for me to have solid food, I lift 4 times a week and I'm trying to put some mass for the summer, so I was wondering if can soups or soups in general could be a good option to replace solid food as protein sources and then reinforce with protein shakes.

I would simply blend up your food in a food processor. It'll like gross but hey, you got to do what you got to do.

When I got my wisdom teeth out, that's what I did. I blended together all my meals. It looks like baby food but it actually doesn't taste bad at all. I would blend together things like chicken breast + sweet potato + asparagus. The food processor blends it into a fine paste so you can eat it with a spoon.

That way you can stick to your meal plan completely.

canned soups are not good for you at all. especially the name brand ones.. just read the ingredients, full of fillers, preservatives and other crap.

if you insist on soups buy a high quality one or go to a health food store that sells soup

I would simply blend up your food in a food processor. It'll like gross but hey, you got to do what you got to do.

When I got my wisdom teeth out, that's what I did. I blended together all my meals. It looks like baby food but it actually doesn't taste bad at all. I would blend together things like chicken breast + sweet potato + asparagus. The food processor blends it into a fine paste so you can eat it with a spoon.

That way you can stick to your meal plan completely.

When I had my diet most dialed in was when I only ate fresh/raw vegetables blended in a blender with only water and boiled chicken or lean ground meat. Turkey or beef just had to be lean. It was simple but had to take down the vegetables shakes. I need to get to get back to that. I travel for a living and it's hard to do so like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canned soups are not good for you at all. especially the name brand ones.. just read the ingredients, full of fillers, preservatives and other crap.

if you insist on soups buy a high quality one or go to a health food store that sells soup

Definitely right about that. Most processed foods are filled with shit. I try my best to stay out of the middle isles in the grocery store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can make your own with some great ingredients. That way you can control sodium and make sure you have fresh ingredients. This will also allow you to chop/grind food to the proper size.

While soups are quite good for your stomach and digestion, I dont think its a good think in your diet macronutrient wise.

The thing is - soups are mostly water. They contain so little calories compared to actual food. So while you can try eating them for the time being, but you will start losing weight due to caloric deficit quite quick.

Top Bottom